IAF (Indian Air Force) is to issue a notification for the AFCAT 2019 Exam soon in the month of December. IAF organises the AFCAT Exam so as to recruit eligible candidates in the Indian Air Force. AFCAT is a national level exam conducted by the IAF all over the nation in which thousands of applicants take part. The applicants who are interested in applying for the AFCAT 2019 Exam can check all details here.
AFCAT 2019 Exam: Application Registration
- Flying Branch Officer
- Technical Branch Officer
- Ground Duty Officer
AFCAT 2019 Exam Date:
|Starting of Online Application||1st week of December 2018|
|Last date to Apply||4th week of December 2018|
|Correction option is given||4th week of December 2018|
|Admit cards is issued||January 2019|
|Written Exam to be held||February 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for AFCAT Exam 2019:
Education – The applicants who are to apply for the AFCAT Exam must have a Bachelor degree in Engineering gotten from a recognized institute or college.
Age limit– The applicants must have the below mentioned age limit so as to apply for the AFCAT 2018 Exam.
|Flying Branch Officer||20 to 24 years|
|Technical Branch Officer||20 to 26 years|
|Ground Duty Officer||20 to 26 years|
How to Apply:
- Go to the official site of Air Force i.e careerairforce.nic.in
- Then click on the option Login here to login into your account or register there by entering your details
- Then choose the post to apply
- Then fill the AFCAT Exam application form
- Then upload your documents
- Then submit the AFCAT Exam 2019 application form along with the fee
- Submit the AFCAT Exam 2019 Application fee via online modes like NEFT, Bank Challan etc, Debit or Credit cards etc
- The application fee for AFCAT Exam 2019 will be updated here soon.
- Written Exam
- EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test) for Technical Branch Officer Post
- Screening Test/Psychological Test
- Group Tests
- CPSS (Computerlist Piloty Selection System)/PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) for the Flying Branch Officer Post
- Medical Test
After clearing the above mentioned tests, the qualified candidates will be called for Training by the Air Force Selection Board.