AIBE XV 2021 will be organized by the bar council of India. All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is organized at a national level. The exam is held every year to test the ability of advocates. The aspirants who qualify this exam can get ‘Certificate of Practice’ for legal law profession. Here we are providing the details about AIBE (15) 2021 exam such as important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc.
AIBE XV 2021 Application From
Candidates can go through the instructions of AIBE XV 2021 application form:
- Applicants can fill the application form from the last week of September 2021.
- The AIBE XV 2021 application form will be filled and submitted via online mode.
- Fill all the details(Academic and personal) correctly in the application form.
- At the time of registration, upload signature and passport size photograph.
- Upload the self-attested documents in the application form.
- In the case of Reserved category candidates must upload self-attested category certificate
- Do not send the hard copy of the application or other documents to the authority.
- Take a printout of the application form for further record.
- Applicants can make payment in the SBI bank
- Fee will be non-refundable.
- The application fee for AIBE XV 2021 exam are mention below:
|General/OBC candidates||Rs. 3560/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 2560/-|
Must check AIBE XV 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Aspirants must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: There will be no age criteria for AIBE exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Must have passed 3 or 5 year bachelor’s degree in LLB from any recognized university and must have enrolled with their respective State Bar Council.
Important Tentative Dates of AIBE XV 2021
Here we are mentioned the tentative schedule of AIBE XV Exam 2021
|Starting of online registration||Last week of September 2021|
|Bank payment through Challan starts from||Last week of September 2021|
|Last date of online registration||2nd week of December 2021|
|Last date for payment||2nd week of December 2021|
|Last date for form completion||2nd week of December 2021|
|Admit card release||3rd week of December 2021|
|Exam date||Last week of December 2021|
|Final Answer key release||Last week of December 2021|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of January 2022|
AIBE XV 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be organized through offline mode.
- Duration of Exam: Total time duration of examination will be 3 hours & 30 minutes.
- Total Marks: The AIBE question paper will be of total 100 marks.
- Total Questions: 100 questions will be asked in the AIBE XV examination.
- Type of Questions: MCQ type questions will be asked in this examination.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for every right answer and there will be no negative marking.