AIEED 2020 is an All Indian Entrance Examination for Design. ARCH Academy of Design regulates the AIEED for admission to various Bachelor’s & Master’s courses. It is a National level entrance test. The exam is organized to screen the candidates for the various designing courses offered by the academy. Through this entrance exam aspirants can get admission in Strategic Management/Leadership /the Design Management courses. Here we are providing information related to AIEED 2020 including dates, registration form, eligibility etc.
AIEED 2020 Application Form
- AIEED 2020 application form is filled and submitted only through online mode.
- No other mode will be available for filling the application form.
- AIEED 2020 application form will be available in the month of November 2019 for session one and in the month of January for session two.
- Aspirants are also required to upload scanned copies of 10th and 10+2 mark sheet along with the photograph.
- Those paying the application fee through Demand Draft are required to enclose a hard copy of filled application form along with Demand Draft + Two photographs of self + copies of qualification mark sheet of 10th & 10+2 and send it to the address mention below:
ARCH Academy of Design,
Plot No. 9, Govind Marg,
Malviya Nagar Institutional Area, Malviya Nagar,
- The application fee is Rs. 3000/-.
- Applicants can submit the fee through Internet banking.
- Application fee can also be deposit through the Demand Draft (DD) in favor of (ARCH Educational Society, payable at Jaipur).
- Students can also deposit the application fee in Bank of India branch. Such students need to send the scanned copy of the receipt & personal details on “[email protected] for reference”.
Important Tentative Dates of AIEED 2020
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of AIEED 2020 exam
For Session: I
|Application form started||2nd week of November 2019|
|Final date to apply||Last week of December 2019|
|Scholarship Test (Stage I)||4th week to last week of December 2019|
|Interview & Portfolio (Stage 2)||1st week of January|
to 2nd week of January 2020
|Result Announcement (Stage III)||2nd week of January 2020|
For Session: II
|Application Release||January 2020|
|Last date to fill application||February 2020|
|Date of Exam (For UG)|
|Stage I – General Ability Test (GAT)||March 2020 to May 2020 (Online)|
|Stage II – Creative Ability Test (CAT)||4th week of March to last week of March 2020 (Online)|
|4th week of May 2020 (Offline)|
|Stage III – INTERACTION||–|
Eligibility Criteria for AIEED 2020
Candidates must check the eligibility of AIEED before filling the form
For UG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants those passed the 12th or equivalent exam in any branch from the recognized board can apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing students can also apply for AIEED exam.
- Age Limit: Students those are 16 years and above can apply.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must hold the bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Appearing Candidates: Students those pursuing bachelors are also eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria: Candidates those are 19 years & above in age are eligible.
- Examination Mode: The mode of exam will be both online and Offline mode.
- Paper Language: The mode of exam will be English and Hindi language.
- Subjects: CAT (Creative Ability Test) and GAT (General Ability Test).
- Duration: The duration of exam will be 3 hrs 15 min.