AIIMS 2018 MBBS Application form Exam Date Eligibility. A notification will be released soon by the famous medical institute of India called AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) regarding the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Examination. AIIMS MBBS 2018 Examination will be organised in the month of May 2018. The registrations will begin in February. The candidates who are interested in applying for the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Examination can apply here or they can also check details of the same here on this page.
AIIMS 2018 MBBS Application form
Important dates for AIIMS 2018 MBBS Application:
|Starting of Online registration||2nd week of February 2018|
|Last date of Online registration||2nd week of March 2018|
|Last date to correct errors in form||1st week of April 2018|
|Admit cards will be out||May 2018|
|Exam will take place||May 2018|
|Result will be out||June 2018|
|Counselling will start from||July 2018 onwards|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS 2018 MBBS Exam:
- The applicants must have done their 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognised board.
- The applicants must be at least 17 years old as on or before 31st December 2018 at the time of admission.
- They must have done their 10+2 with subjects like PCB with English having secured 60% aggregate (50% for reserved category).
AIIMS 2018 MBBS Application procedure:
The applicants who want to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Examination must visit the official website of the same. There they must click on the option academic courses and then on the option MBBS course. Then a form will appear on the screen which they must fill immediately by entering their complete details. Then they must submit the form along with the fees.
AIIMS 2018 MBBS Application fees:
The applicants who are about to apply for the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Examination must know about the application fees which they have to pay for the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Examination. The application fees for the General/OBC category candidates is Rs.1000 while it is Rs.800 for the SC/ST candidates. The fees can be paid through any of the mediums like Debit cards/Credit cards, NEFT or Bank Challan etc.
Distribution of Seats:
There is a total of 672 seats which will be allotted in 7 AIIMS Institutes. The details of the seats are given below.
|AIIMS & location||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Total No. of seats||337||181||101||53||672|
AIIMS 2018 MBBS Exam Pattern:
- The AIIMS MBBS 2018 Examination will be held in online mode
- The medium of the exam will be both in English and Hindi.
- A total of 200 questions will be there
- A negative marking of 1/3 marks will be there and 1 mark will be given for a right answer
- Duration of 3 and ½ hours will be provided to complete the exam divided into two shifts.
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions|
AIIMS 2018 MBBS Exam Cut off and Counselling:
- Selection will be made on the basis of Merit list (score card)
- Cut off, answer key details will be uploaded on the website.
- Candidates can join counselling session for MBBS Seats.
- Rest information will be updated soon.