AIIMS Nursing 2019 application form will be available in the month of March 2019. AIIMS Nursing 2019 a national level entrance examination. It is administrated by an autonomous institution, i.e. “All India Institute of Medical Sciences”. Separate entrance exam for B.Sc & M.Sc nursing programmes is conducted every year. Admission in the AIIMS institutions is purely based on the score of students in the AIIMS nursing entrance exam 2019. Through this article candidates can check the information regarding AIIMS Nursing 2019.
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Application Date
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Application Form
- Students can fill the form through the official website of Authority.
- The AIIMS Nursing form will be available in the month of March 2019.
- The final date of application form will be in the month of April 2019.
- Applicants are advised to fill the form carefully because no changes will be allowed further in the form.
- Students are informed to submit the form before the last date.
- There is no need to send any document to All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Take out the print of filled-in form for future reference.
- The application fee will be Rs.1000 for general and OBC category.
- The registration fee will be Rs. 800/- for the students belonging to SC/ST category.
- ” Orthopedic/Physically Handicapped” candidates are exempted from the application fee.
- Students can deposit their application fee through online payment mode using Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
Important Tentative Dates of AIIMS Nursing 2019
Here we have mentioned the tentative schedule for AIIMS Nursing 2019
For B.Sc (Hons) Nursing:
|Second week of March 2019||Starting of online registration form|
|First week of April 2019||Final date of registration|
|Second week of May 2019||Availability of Admit card|
|Fourth week of June 2019||Entrance Exam Date|
|Last week of June 2019||Result Published|
|July 2019||First counselling|
|August 2019||Second counselling|
|September 2019||Open counselling|
For B.Sc (Post-Basic) Nursing:
|Second week of March 2019||Starting of online application form|
|First week of April 2019||Final date to apply online|
|Second week of May 2018||Availability of Admit card|
|First week of June 2019||Exam Date|
|June 2019||Declaration of Result “Stage I”|
|June 2019||Personnel Assessment (Stage II)|
|June 2019||Result Notification|
For M.Sc Nursing:
|Second week of March 2019||Availability of Application form|
|First week of April 2019||Final date of online application form submission|
|May 2019||Admit card Release|
|June 2019||Examination Date|
|June 2019||Announcement of Result|
|First week of August 2019||1st Counselling|
|Second week of August 2019||2nd Counselling|
|Second week of September 2019||Open Counselling|
Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS Nursing 2019
Students must check the eligibility criteria of AIIMS Nursing before applying:
|M.Sc Nursing||Students must Pass B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing /B.Sc. Nursing Post-Certificate/Post-Basic /B Sc. Nursing (four years).|
Candidates must secured least 60% marks for Gen/OBC category and 55% marks for SC/ST category applicants
|B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing|| Only Females candidates can eligible.|
Candidate must be Indian National.
Minimum age of the candidates 17 years as on the 31/December/ 2019.
Pass/Appearing 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
|B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)|| Aspirants must have pass class 10+2 or also hold the diploma in “General Nursing and Midwifery”.|
Aspirants must register as Nurse/ RN (Registered Nurse)/ Registered Midwife (RM).
- Language of Paper: The question Paper will be published in English Language.
- Duration of M.Sc/B.Sc(post-basic) Nursing Exam: The duration of exam will be 1 hrs 30 Minutes
- Duration of B.Sc(Hons) Nursing Exam: The duration of exam will be 2 Hours.
- Type of Question: The paper will contain MCQ (objective) type questions.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for correct answer.
- Penalty Marking: 1/3 marks will be minus for incorrect response.
The reservation on the seats for the different category candidates is as follows
|Other Backward Class||27%|
|Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped||3%|