AIIMS PG Application Form 2020 will be available in the month of September 2019 “for January session”. It is a national level entrance examination. It is administrated by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. It offers admission to the MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch courses (Postgraduate courses).
Through this entrance exam, students will able to get admission in various All India Institute of Medical Sciences colleges within India. AIIMS PG entrance exam is conducted twice in a year, i.e” January and July” session. Here we are providing the information about AIIMS PG Application Form 2020.
AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form
In this section we are mentioned the details about AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form
- The candidates will access the application form only through online mode.
- The applicants can fill the application form for DM/MCh and MD (Hospital Administration) courses from the month of September 2019.
- Application form for MD/MS/M.Ch. (6YRS)/DM (6YRS) will be started from the 2nd week of September 2019.
- Students are required to fill the application form carefully & correctly.
- No modification will be allowed after the closing date of application form.
- Upload scanned images of recent photograph (50-100 kb), signature (20-100 kb) and left-hand thumb impression (20-100 kb) in a prescribed format.
- Students should fill only one specialization in the online application form.
- Students must take the printout of it, after final submission of application form.
- There will be no need to send the application form by post.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1500 for general, OBC & other categories
- The application fee will be Rs. 1200 for SC/ST.
- There is no application fee for OPH category applicants.
- The application fee can be remitted through online payment mode
Students those wish to apply for various AIIMS PG courses should fulfill the eligibility requirement mention below.
For MD/MS/MDS/M.Ch (6 years)/DM (6 years) Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have MBBS degree or BDS degree recognized by the MCI /DCI.
- Internship: Applicants should be completed the one year of rotating internship/practical training on or before 30th/ January/2020.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants should obtain minimum 55% marks in aggregate and 50% for SC/ST in the qualifying exam.
For DM/M.Ch. & MD (Hospital Administration):
- Age Criteria: The aspirants should not be exceeded the 35 years as on 1st/ January/ 2020.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must have a MD/MS or DNB degree from a recognized university.
Important Dates of AIIMS PG Application Form 2020
Here, candidates can check the important dates of AIIMS PG 2020 application form (January Session)
For MD/MS/MDS/M.Ch/DM (6yrs):
|Releasing of online application||2nd week of September 2019|
|Closing of online application form||1st week of October 2019|
|Last date to submit documents||3rd week of October 2019|
|Date of Examination||November 2019|
For DM/M.Ch (3 years)/MD (Hospital Administrator):
|Announcement of online registration||1st week of September 2019|
|Last date of registration||4th week of September 2019|
|Final date to submit required documents||3rd week of October 2019|
|Exam Date||November 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates have to follow the given steps to fill the AIIMS PG application form
- Visit to the official website.
- Click on ’Academic Courses’ tab & choose the desired course, on home page.
- Then, click on link “Registration/Login”.
- After that, click on ‘Click here’ button.
- Read the all the guidelines carefully displayed on the registration page
- Now, click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- Select the options given on the page and click on “proceed”.
- Applicants have to fill registration details like personal, contact &address details.
- Read the declaration & click on Register.
- On successful registration a message will display on screen containing ID & Password.
- An Email & SMS will also be sent to registered E-mail Id & mobile number having Login details.
- The candidate information page will be appeared on screen.
- Now, verify the filled-in details &proceed for further registration steps.
- Now, fill the educational details and also select the test centre as per your preference.
- Now, make payment through online, upload the required scanned images in given format.
- Take the printout of application form for future record.