AKTU/UPTU 2020 will be administrated by the Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Uttar Pradesh. AKTU/UPTU is a state level entrance exam which is organized every year for admission in various Bachelor’s and Master’s courses. Through entrance test, students can get admission in the state government and private colleges. AKTU/UPTU is also referred as Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Test. Here we are providing the details about AKTU/UPTU 2020.
AKTU/UPTU 2020 Application Form
Applicants are suggested to read carefully the information brochure before applying.
- UPSEE 2020 application form can be filled through the official website of authority.
- The application form filling procedure will start in the month of January 2020.
- The Last date to apply for UPSEE will be in the month of March 2020.
- Students are required to upload scanned images of his/her latest color photograph and signature in given format.
- Aspirants are informed to preserve the printout of the confirmation page for future use.
- Do not need to send “Confirmation Page” after completion and submission of online application form to the University office by post.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1300/- : For Male/Transgender students of General/OBC category
- The application fee will be Rs. 650/: For Female/PH/SC/ST candidates.
- Application fee can be submitted through online payment gateway.
Important Tentative Dates of AKTU/UPTU 2020 Application Form
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of AKTU/UPTU 2020
|Starting of Online Application Form||January 2020|
|Closing date to submit the online application Form||2nd week of March 2020|
|Partial correction in filled-in or submitted UPSEE application form||Upto 1st week of April 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||Last week of April (for UG) and 1st week of May 2020 (for PG)|
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria for AKTU/UPTU 2020
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from Uttar Pradesh or equivalent board
- Aspirants whose parents hold the domicile of Uttar Pradesh state are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants whose parents have Uttar Pradesh state domiciled, but he/she has completed their studies from outside of UP can also apply this exam.
- If students parents are do neither Uttar Pradesh domiciled nor have students passed the qualifying exam from state. Then these aspirants can apply for 15% seats.
|B.Tech/B.Pharma/B.Arch/BFAD/BFA/BHMCT Courses||Aspirants must qualify the 12th exam from UP board or any other recognized board with 45% marks and 40% for SC/ST category.|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||Aspirants must hold B.Sc degree or Diploma holders can also apply.|
|B.Pharma Lateral Entry||Applicants Must hold the Diploma in Pharmacy|
|MCA Lateral Entry||B.Sc IT/CS, BCA degree holder are eligible apply.|
|MCA/ MBA||Aspirants should hold the bachelor’s degree with 50% marks & 45% for reserved categories students.|
|MAM||Applicants passed/appearing the 10+2 exam from UP board or any recognized board.|
How to Apply for AKTU/UPTU 2020 Application Form
Applicant must follow the following steps to fill the UPSEE application form:
- Visit to the official website.
- Click on the link UP State Entrance Test for UG/PG “UPSEE-2020”.
- Carefully read all instructions & then click on proceed.
- Click on the New Registration Candidate link.
- Fill your personal details & choose the password and submit it.
- The system will generate your application number & password (login details).
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression size should be in JPEG format & then press SAVE button.
- Proceed to make payment through online payment gateway.
- Take the print out of the confirmation page for future communication.