AP DEECET Application form 2019 will be released from the 3rd week of March 2019 by the authority. This Exam is also referred as Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test. The AP DEECET 2019 notification & exam detail has been announced by Department of School Education on behalf of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
AP DEECET 2019
Those students who want to take admissions into 2 years Diploma in Education in Government District Institution of Educational Training & Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in Andhra Pradesh can apply for AP DEECET. Here in this article we are providing information related to AP DEECET 2019.
AP DEECET 2019 Application Form
- The application form will be available from the 3rd week of March 2019
- Aspirants can fill and submit their AP DEECET application form 2019 through online mode.
- The last dates of application will be 2nd week of April 2019.
- Upload the Photograph in the prescribed format while filling the AP DEECET application form
- Students are suggested to fill the AP DEECET application form correctly.
- Take the print out of filled –in –application form for future use.
- The application fee will be Rs. 500 /- for all categories candidates.
- The payment can be done only through online payment gateway.
AP DEECET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria before filling the AP DEECET Application Form 2019:
- Domicile: Students should belong to the Andhra Pradesh & also satisfy Local/Non Local status.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass /appearing class 10+2 exam from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates should score minimum 50 % marks and 45 % for SC/ST/PH category.
- Age Limit: Candidates should have completed 17 years as on 1/September/2019
- Those candidates who have passed class 10+2 with vocational courses are not eligible.
Subject wise Eligibility Criteria:
- The aspirants who studied Mathematics in class 10+2 are eligible for mathematics.
- Candidates those who studied chemistry & physics in class 10+2 can apply for physical science.
- Those students who have studied botany & zoology are eligible for biological science.
- Those who studied civics/economic/history/geography and Commerce are eligible to apply for Social studies.
Important Tentative Dates of AP DEECET 2019
Here we are providing the tentative dates of AP DEECET 2019 exam
|March 2019||Notification Issue|
|Third week of March 2019||Starting date of online registration|
|Second week of April 2019||Last date of online registration|
|Second week of May 2019||Downloading of admit card|
|Third week of May 2019||Examination Date|
|Last week of May 2019||Announcement of Result|
- Type of Question: MCQ type question will be asked in the AP DEECET paper.
- Number of Questions: The paper of AP DEECET will comprise total 100 questions.
- Parts: The question paper will be divided into2 parts i.e, Part –A & Part –B.
|· Teaching Aptitude|
· General Knowledge
· General Science
· Social Studies
· Physical Science
· Biological Science
· Social Studies