AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form will be available from 26-February- 2019.Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) will be organized by the JNTUK on the behalf of APSCHE. It is a state level entrance test which is conducted every year.Candidates can get admission in various professional programmes in engineering, agriculture and pharmacy. Through this test, candidates can get admission to many government and private institutions in the Andhra Pradesh. Here students can check the information about AP EAMCET 2019 including exam dates, eligibility, registration form etc.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
- AP EAMCET 2019 Application form will be filled through official website.
- AP EAMCET 2019 Application form will be released from 26/February/ 2019.
- The last date to submit the application form without extra fee will be 27/March/ 2019.
- Students can also correct the mistakes made by them in application form during correction period.
- Students are advised to submit the application form completed in all respects.
- Take the print out of completed application form for future record.
- The application fee will be Rs. 500 /-For Engineering Course.
- The application fee will be Rs. 500/-For Agriculture and Medical Course.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1000/-For Both courses.
- Students can deposit their application fee through online payment method.
Important Tentative Dates of AP EAMCET 2019
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of AP EAMCET Exam 2019
|Starting of online application form||26 February 2019|
|Due date to submit the application form||27 March 2019|
|Correction in details of online application form||First week of April 2019|
|Due date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||4 April 2019|
|Due date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||9 April 2019|
|Due date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||14 April 2019|
|Closing date to submit online application form with late charge of “Rs. 10,000/-“||19 April 2019|
|Admit card available from||Third week of April 2019|
|Exam date||20 April 2019 to 23 April 2019(Engineering) and 23 April 2019 & 24 April 2019(Agriculture)|
|Preliminary key released||Fourth week of April 2019|
|Final date for receiving objection on preliminary key||Last week of April 2019|
|Announcement of Ranks||First week of April 2019|
AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form
- Nationality: Indian National or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holder or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates must hold the domicile of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana State
- Qualifying Exam: Students must qualify the 12th exam from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass the 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Diploma Holder’s: Diploma holder’s can also apply.
- Appearing Students: Appearing candidates can also apply for this exam.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Duration: The duration of AP EAMCET exam will be 3 hours.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will contain total 160 questions.
- Type of questions: Only objective type questions will be asked.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects asked in exam.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in this exam.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English, Telugu & Urdu language.
|Programmes||Subjects||Number of Questions|