AP EAMCET 2018 Application Eligibility Dates Pattern Details. A notification is going to be out regarding the AP EAMCET 2018 Examination. AP EAMCET (which stands for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test) is organised by the APSCHE. The exam is organised to provide admissions to the candidates of Andhra Pradesh in the Engineering, Medical and Agriculture Courses. The applicants can apply for this exam and can also check the details here.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application
Important dates for AP EAMCET 2018 Application:
|Application of AP EAMCET||4th week of January 2018|
|Starting of online application form||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Correction in details of application form||1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||2nd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||4th week of April 2018|
|Admit card will be available from||3rd week of April to 4th week of April 2018|
|Exam will be held||Last week of April 2018|
|Answer key will be out||Last week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit objection on the answer key||1st week of May 2018|
|Ranks will be announced||2nd week of May 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2018 Application:
Domicile – The applicants must have domicile of Andhra Pradesh in order to apply.
Educational Requirements are as follows:
For Engineering and Pharmacy Courses:
- The applicants must have done 10+2 (12th standard) or its equivalent to apply and must be having subjects like PCM
- The applicants having final year diploma can also apply
For BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses:
- The applicants must have done 10+2 (12th standard) or its equivalent to apply and must be having subjects like Physics, Botany, Chemistry and Zoology.
- age limit to apply is 17 years.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application form:
The applicants who want to apply for the AP EAMCET 2018 Examination must visit the official site of the same. The candidates can start registering for the AP EAMCET 2018 Examination from the 1st week of February 2018. The link to apply for the AP EAMCET 2018 Examination will be provided here on this page. The applicants can apply for the AP EAMCET 2018 Examination here.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application fee:
The applicants who want to apply for the AP EAMCET 2018 Examination must pay the Application form fees as follows. The application fees can be paid through any provided methods.
|For both E+A||Rs. 700/-|
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam pattern:
The duration of the exam is 3 hours. No negative marking is there.
|Courses||Subjects||No. of Questions|
AP EAMCET 2018 Admit Card:
- Admit card will be uploaded on official web portal.
- Applicants can download via online mode only.
- Admit card will contains all mandatory details about the exam.
- Admit card is mandatory for seating in a examination.
AP EAMCET 2018 Answer key and merit list:
- Official answer key and merit list will be announced after the examination at web portal.
- Merit list will be declared as per the various courses
- Selection will be depend on the merit list.
- Merit list means score/rank in written examination courses wise.
- Then participate in counselling session and choose colleges and courses.