AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form will be provided from the 1st week of February 2020. It is a state level entrance test. It is regulated by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, (JNTU) Kakinada. Through this test, aspirants can get admission into various professional engineering, agriculture and pharmacy courses. Here we are providing information about AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
The information related to Application Form of AP EAMCET 2020 are given below:
- AP EAMCET 2020 Application form will be available in the website from the 2nd week of February 2020.
- Aspirants can register and fill the complete application form by online mode from the official website.
- Check the complete procedure of filling the application form from the instruction booklet available on the website of authority.
- Correction facility will be provided by the authority, students can make correction in from the last week of March 2020.
- Last date to fill and submit the application form (without late fee) is till 3rd week of March 2020 and with late charges is till April 2020.
- There is no need to send a hardcopy of filled-in application form to the university office by post.
The application fee can be done through online payment method. The application fee structure is given here:
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 450/-|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 450/-|
|For Both E+AM||Rs. 900/-|
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are advised to check the eligibility requirement before filling the online application form
- Nationality: Students should be Indian National or Overseas Citizen of India,Persons of Indian Origin Card Holders.
- Domicile: Applicants should belong to Andhra Pradesh/Telanagana.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th class with PCM group from any recognized board or Diploma holder’s candidates can also apply.
- Appearing: Appearing students can also apply for this exam.
Important Tentative Dates of AP EAMCET 2020
Here students can check the Dates of AP EAMCET
|Notification/Application Availability||2nd week of February 2020|
|Closing date of Application submission without late fee||3rd week of March 2020|
|Closing date of Application submission with late fee of Rs.500||4th week of March 2020|
|Mock Test||March 2020|
|Application correction||Last week of March 2020|
|Closing date of Application submission with late fee of Rs.1000||4th week of March 2020|
|Closing date of Application submission with late fee of Rs.5000||2nd week of April 2020|
|Closing date of Application submission with late fee of Rs.10000||3rd week of April 2020|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket||3rd week of April 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Examination||4th week of April 2020|
|Preliminary Key Release||Last week of April 2020|
|Closing Date of submitting objections/suggestionsfor Preliminary Key||1st week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Ranks with +2 weightage (Result)||1st week of May 2020|
|Rank Card||2nd week of May 2020|
|Counselling||2nd week of June 2020|
How to Apply
Students must follow the following step to fill the AP EAMCET 2020 form:
- Visit to the official website.
- Click on the link “Online Application form”
- Firstly, students have to pay the application fee for application form filling.
- Click on the link Step-1 Fee Payment.
- Now students have to fill their basis details and click on the Initiate Payment.
- Select your payment type option & deposit the application fee.
- Now, students have to click on the link Proceed to fill application form.
- Fill your application form including student’s details, address, qualifying examination, etc.
- Students also have to upload their scanned photograph & signature in a given format.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- Students can also check & verify your filled information before final submission.
- After that, students have to click on the CONFIRM button.
- Students are advised to note down your registration number for future use.
- Take a printout copy of the filled-in- AP EAMCET 2020 online application form.