AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2020 is a state level entrance Test. In the state of Andhra Pradesh, through this test aspirants get the admission to various universities and its affiliated college’s .students can get admission into MBA & MCA course through this entrance test. This exam is organized by Andhra University on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. Here we are providing the information related to AP ICET 2020.
AP ICET 2020 Application Form
Here we are providing the details about AP ICET 2020 Application Form
- Aspirants can fill the application form only through online.
- The application form can be filled from the official website of AP ICET.
- Application form can be filled from February 2020
- Last date to apply for AP ICET will be from last week of March 2020.
- Applicants have to upload all the required documents in the application form.
- The application fee is Rs. 250/-
- The application fee can be deposit through (AP Online Centres/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centres) in Andhra Pradesh state.
- Application fee can also be deposit via credit card/debit card.
Important Tentative Dates of AP ICET 2020
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of AP ICET Application Form 2020
|Notification regarding AP ICET 2020||First week of February 2020|
|Submission of online application form||First week of February 2020|
|Final date to submit the online application without late fee||First week of March 2020|
|Final date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 500/- including Registration fee||Third week of March 2020|
|Correction of online application date||Third week of March 2020|
|Final date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 2000/- including Registration fee||Fourth week of March 2020|
|Final date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 5000/- including Registration fee||Last week of March 2020|
|Downloading of hall ticket||Third week of April 2020|
|Final date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 10,000/- including Registration fee||Second week of May 2020|
|Conduction of AP ICET||Third week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Preliminary key||Third week of May 2020|
|Last date to accept objection on preliminary key||Fourth week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Result (Score)||Last week of May 2020|
AP ICET Eligibility Criteria
- Students must be an Indian National and satisfy all the Local/Non Local Status
For MCA Programmes :
- Applicant must hold the minimum Three years of graduation Degree in any streams from a recognized University and must clear class 12th with Mathematics.
- Applicants must secure minimum 50% marks and 45% in case of reserved categories in qualifying exam.
- Final year aspirants can apply.
For MBA Programme:
- Aspirants must complete the Bachelor Degree from any recognized university.
- Aspirants must obtain at least 50% marks and 45% in case of reserved categories in Graduation
- Appearing aspirants are also eligible.
- Examination Mode: Test will be Held in offline mode
- Total Marks: 200 marks.
- Number of Questions: AP ICET Paper will contain total 200 questions.
- Duration of Exam: 150 minutes
|Sections||Topics||Number of Question|
|Analytical Ability||Data Proficiency||20 questions|
|Problem Solving||55 questions|
|Mathematical Ability||Arithmetic Ability||35 questions|
|Algebraically and Geometrical Ability||30 questions|
|Statistical Ability||10 questions|
|Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10 questions|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10 questions|
|Functional Grammar||15 questions|
|Reading Comprehension||15 questions|