AP PGECET Application Form 2019 will be released from the 1st week of March 2019. AP PGECET exam is administrated by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE (AP State Council of Higher Education). It is a state level entrance exam. AP PGECET is conducted to offer admission into ME/M.Tech/M.Pharm programmes. Here in this article we are providing the information related to AP PGECET Application Form 2019.
AP PGECET Application Form 2019
AP PGECET 2019 Application Form
Here, we are mentioned all details about AP PGECET Application Form 2019
- Applicants will be able to fill & submit the AP PGECET application 2019 only through online mode.
- AP PGECET Online Application Form 2019 will be issued in the 1st week of March 2019.
- Aadhaar Card Number will be necessary to fill the application form.
- While filling the online application form,upload latest passport size photograph & signature in a JPG/JPEG format.
- If students wish to apply for more than 1 test paper, they can apply in the same application form.
- Aspirants will fill the application till the 2nd week of April 2019 without late charges.
- Take a printout copy of the filled-in-application for further reference.
- There will be no need to send the application and other documents to the university office.
- The payment of the application fee will be submitted through Andhra Pradesh Online services or Payment Gateway.
- The application fee will be Rs. 800/- for each test paper applied.
- The application fee will be Rs. 400/- for SC/ST category for each test paper applied.
Important Tentative Dates of AP PGECET Application 2019
Here, we are mentioned the tentative dates of AP PGECET 2019 Application Form
|Online Application Form Release||First week of March 2019|
|Last date for Form Submission (without late fee)||Second week of April 2019|
|Last date for Form Submission (with late fee of Rs. 2000/-)||Second week of April 2019|
|Application Correction Starts||Third week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam||Second week of May 2019|
Aspirants should fulfill the given eligibility requirements to apply for the AP PGECET exam:
- Nationality: Applying candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Domicile: Students must be the permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must pass the Bachelors degree or its equivalent degree in the relevant stream.
- Minimum Marks: Must Passed the above qualifying examination with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved category.
- Appearing candidates: Appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Follow the mentioned steps for how to apply for AP PGECET 2019 Application Form:
- Go to the official website.
- Now, click on the link Fee Payment.
- Enter all the details and click on “Make Payment” button for the payment of application fee.
- After fee payment, students will get the Payment ID for future use.
- Click on AP PGECET Fee Payment Status.
- Now, Login with your Payment ID and Mobile Number to check the status of application fee
- Click on Fill AP PGECET Online Application Form 2019 button.
- Enter your personal details, qualification details, aadhaar card, address, etc.
- Upload your photograph & signature in a given format while filling the application form.
- At last, click on Print AP PGECET Application & take a print out.
- Keep the print out copy of the application for future use.