AP Polycet 2019 application form will be released from the 3rd week of March 2019.Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP Polycet) is organized by the State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) Andhra Pradesh. It is a state level entrance test to screen the students for providing admission in the polytechnic institution of state of the Andhra Pradesh.
AP Polytechnic 2019
Through this exam students will get the admission into different engineering and non-engineering Diploma courses. Through this test candidates can get admission in government aided and private unaided Polytechnic institutions/Colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Students can check here the complete details of AP Polycet 2019.
AP Polycet 2019 Application Form
Applicants are suggested to read the information brochure carefully before filling the AP Polycet application form 2019.
- The application form will release through online mode only.
- Students can start filling application form from the 3rd week of March 2019.
- Application form will be available till the 2nd week of April 2019.
- Students should fill all the details accurately.
- Upload the documents asked in the online application form.
- Students are advised to fill & submit the application form before the due date of form.
- Do not forget to take the printout of the application form.
- Students can submit the fee via (online/mee seva/payment gateway net banking) and helpline centres of polytechnics.
- The application fee is Rs. 350 for every student.
Important Tentative Dates of AP Polycet 2019
Here we are providing the tentative dates of AP Polycet 2019
|3rd week of March 2019||Starting of online application form|
|3rd week of April 2019||Final date to submit the application form|
|3rd week of April 2019||Availability of Admit card|
|4th week of April 2019||Entrance Exam date|
|Second week of May 2019||Declaration of Result Declaration|
|June 2019||Counselling starts|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Polycet 2019
Applicants must check the eligibility before filling the online application form:
- Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian Citizen
- Domicile: Applicant should have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates must qualify the qualifying exam from the schools of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit.
- Must have passed class 10th exam organized by the State Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh /Telangana State.
- NIOS /CBSE/ICSE applicants have to pass all subjects including (Mathematics /Physics and Chemistry) with at least 35% marks in each subject.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
How to Apply
Here, we have mentioned the steps to complete the AP Polycet 2019 application form.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on Apply Online button.
- Fill the details required in the generated application form.
- Now, fill the 10th class Admit card number, year of passing the exam & date of birth, name, address, email ID and mobile number.
- Choose the examination center from the list given in the table.
- After that, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Select the payment mode and pay the application fee.
- Download the admit card just after the depositing of application fee.
- Take the printout of the application for future reference.