Assam Polytechnic 2019 Application Eligibility Exam Schedule . DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Assam will be issued a notification of Assam Polytechnic 2019 or Assam Pat 2019 examination. The State Council for Technical Education (SCTE), Assam will be conducting Polytechnic Examination 2019.
Assam Polytechnic 2019
The Authority board will be offering to get admission in the various Diploma Courses of Polytechnic, Engineering and Technology. PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test) 2019 will be held in the month of March, 2019. The academic session will be start in the month of August/September 2019.
Willing and Eligible Candidates who want to get admission in Polytechnic institutes can apply online for this examination. In this post, we are updated all the details of Assam Polytechnic 2019 examination like: Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Application Process, Selection Procedure and Application fee. Candidates can easily get all the details of Assam Polytechnic 2019 exam in this page.
Eligibility Criteria: Assam Polytechnic 2019
Modern Office Management: Eligibility
- The candidate must be passed Intermediate (12th) with Arts, Sciences or Commerce from Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) or its equivalent examination.
- The Age limit for the candidates will be minimum 16 years.
Eligibility for other programmes:
- Candidates must be cleared High School (10+2) from a recognized board of Assam or its equivalent with Science and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with 40% for General ,35% for SC & 33% for ST category.
- The Age Limit for the candidates will be 14 years.
- Candidates must be Citizen of an India and permanent resident of Assam State.
Exam Schedule for Assam Polytechnic 2019:
- Starts online Application: March 2019
- Closing Date for Application Submission: April 2019
- Last Date for sending printout of Application form: April 2019
- Admit Card will be out: May 2019
- Exam Date: May 2019
- Result Declaration: June 2019
- Date of Counselling:July 2019
- official website: dteassam.in.
How to apply for Assam PAT or Assam Polytechnic 2019:
- Visit the official website dteassam.in.
- Students can fill and Submit the Application form through online mode only.
- Candidates need to pay Application fee both online and offline mode.
- After submission of form, Candidates need to take print out of submitted form, then send it to the concerned authority as directed in the brochure.
- The Application Fee is Rs. 400/-
Exam Pattern for Assam Polytechnic 2019:
- The Question paper will related from Science and Mathematics.
- The Question paper will comprises 100 objective type questions.
- Use black/blue ball pen only in the examination.
- Negative Marking will be not available in the exam.
- The Exam duration will be of 2.00 hours.
- For Girls students, a separate paper for Modern Office Management will be conducted by the exam organizing authority.
- North Lakhimpur
Admit card: Assam Polytechnic 2019
- Eligible candidate will download their Admit card from the official website.
- Mention all required details such as Date of birth, Registration No and Candidate’s Name.
- All candidates must have their Admit card in the examination hall. It is mandatory for the examination.
- Admit Card will carry all the details related examination. Read all the information carefully.
- The counselling schedule will be announced by the Authority board in their official website.
- Candidates need to visit the official website www.dteassam.in.
- After registration, Students called for seat allotment by the exam organizing Authority.
- Selected Aspirants can get the seat on the basis of scored marks secured by the students in the examination and according to the seats availability in the colleges.
- Before the last date selected students will have report to the college which they get admission after the seat allotment.
Documents for Assam Polytechnic 2019:
- Admit card
- High School and Intermediate mark sheet and original passing certificate.
- Recent colored passport size photograph.
- Character Certificate, Caste (category) Certificate etc.
- Category/PH/Freedom fighter/sport certificate etc (if application).
- Fee Draft.