Assam Polytechnic 2018 Application Eligibility Exam Schedule . “Directorate of Technical Education”, Assam will be released a notification of Assam Polytechnic 2018 or Assam Pat 2018 examination. The State Council for Technical Education (SCTE), Assam will be conducting Polytechnic Examination 2018.
Assam Polytechnic 2018
The Authority board will be offering to get admission in the various Diploma Courses of Polytechnic, Engineering and Technology. PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test) 2018 will be held in the month of March, 2018. The academic session will be start in the month of August/September 2018.
Willing and Eligible Candidates who want to get admission in Polytechnic institutes can apply online for this examination. In this post, we are updated all the details of Assam Polytechnic 2018 examination like: Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Application Process, Selection Procedure and Application fee. Candidates can easily get all the details of Assam Polytechnic 2018 exam in this page.
Eligibility Criteria: Assam Polytechnic 2018
Modern Office Management: Eligibility
- The candidate must be passed Intermediate (12th) with Arts, Sciences or Commerce from Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) or its equivalent examination.
- The Age limit for the candidates will be minimum 16 years.
Eligibility for other programmes:
- Candidates must be cleared High School (10+2) from a recognized board of Assam or its equivalent with Science and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with 40% (35% for SC & 33% for ST) marks in average in Mathematics and Sciences.
- The Age Limit for the candidates will be 14 years.
- Candidates must be Citizen of an India and permanent resident of Assam State.
Exam Schedule for Assam Polytechnic 2018:
- Starts online Application: March 2018
- Closing Date for Application Submission: April 2018
- Last Date for sending printout of Application form: April 2018
- Admit Card will be out: May 2018
- Exam Date: May 2018
- Result Declaration: June 2018
- Date of Counselling:July 2018
- official website: dteassam.in.
How to apply for Assam PAT or Assam Polytechnic 2018:
- Visit the official website dteassam.in.
- Candidates can fill the Application form through online mode only.
- Candidates need to pay Application fee both online and offline mode.
- After submission of form, Candidates need to take print out of submitted form, then send it to the concerned authority as directed in the brochure.
- The Application Fee is Rs. 400/-
Exam Pattern for Assam Polytechnic 2018:
- The Question paper will related from Science and Mathematics.
- The Question paper will contain 100 objective type questions.
- Use black/blue ball pen only in the examination.
- Negative Marking will be not available in the exam.
- The Exam duration will be of 2.00 hours.
- For Girls candidate, a separate paper for Modern Office Management will be conducted.
- North Lakhimpur
Admit card: Assam Polytechnic 2018
- Eligible candidate will download their Admit card from the official website.
- Mention all required details such as Date of birth, Registration No and Candidate’s Name.
- All candidates must have their Admit card in the examination hall. It is mandatory for the examination.
- Admit Card will carry all the details related examination. Read all the information carefully.
- The counselling schedule will be announced by the Authority board in their official website.
- Candidates need to visit the official website www.dteassam.in.
- After registration, Candidates called for seat allotment by the Authority.
- Selected Aspirants can get the seat on the basis of scored marks obtained by the candidates in the examination and according to the seats availability in the colleges.
- Before the Deadline, selected Applicant will have report to the college which they get admission after the seat allotment by the authority.
Documents for Assam Polytechnic 2018:
- Admit card
- High School and Intermediate mark sheet and original passing certificate.
- Recent colored passport size photograph.
- Character Certificate, Caste (category) Certificate etc.
- Category/PH/Freedom fighter/sport certificate etc (if application).
- Fee Draft.