Assam Polytechnic Application Form 2019 will be released from the 3rd week of March 2019. Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) is regulated by the Directorate of Technical Education , Assam. Assam Polytechnic is a state level polytechnic entrance exam through which aspirants can get admission in various Diploma courses in the Assam state. Here we are providing the information about Assam Polytechnic Application Form 2019.
Assam Polytechnic Application Form 2019
Applicants are suggested to fill the Assam PAT 2019 application form after reading the complete information brochure.
- Application form will be available through online mode only.
- There is no other mode to access the Assam Polytechnic Application Form 2019
- The PAT online application form filling procedure will be commenced from the third week of March 2019.
- The Final date to apply online will be the First week of May 2019.
- Applicants are informed to keep the filled in application form safe for future record.
- No need to send the any printed application form to the exam conducting authority.
- Applicants can paid the application form fee through Challan of any State Bank of India.
- Applicants also deposit their fee through online payment method .
- The application fee will be Rs. 400/-.
Assam PAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here students can check the eligibility requirement of Assam PAT
- Nationality: Applying Students should be of Indian national.
- Domicile: Aspirants must hold the domicile of the Assam.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the applicants should be 21 years as on 1/August/ 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants have to clear the 10th or an equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Must obtain at least 40% marks for general category students, 30% for ST category students, SC category students have to obtain minimum 35% marks.
- Subjects: Mathematics and Science as a Compulsory subject in the qualifying examination i.e. (10th class).
Tentative Dates of Assam Polytechnic Application Form 2019
Here we are providing the tentative dates of Assam PAT Application Form 2019
|Commencement of online application||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date of online application||Last week of April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of Exam||4th week of May 2019|
How to Apply Assam PAT 2019
Students have to follow the steps mention below to fill the Assam Polytechnic Application Form 2019:
- Visit to the official website.
- Click on the link “Online Application & read the entire instructions”.
- After that, click on the link “Click here to Apply”.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned images Photograph (200 (W) x300 (H)) & Signature (140(W) x60(H)) in given format.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button to submit the Application Form.
- Aspirants are advised to note down their unique Application No.
- To reach the payment portal, Click on Next to continue button. Enter the necessary details to submit the application fee.
- On successful payment, take a printout of the receipt generated by SBI Collect for future use.
- Take a printout of the filled in application for future communication.
Assam Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2019
- Type of Question: multiple choice questions will be asked from the Science & Mathematics and Subjective & objective type questions asked from General English & General Knowledge (GK).
- Mode of Exam: The PAT examination will be held through offline method.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of PAT exam is about 2 hours.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in exam.
- Admission Test for Modern Office Management will be from subjects such as English & GK (General Knowledge).
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Type of Questions|
|Mathematics & Science||100 Marks||MCQ type question|