Assam TET 2020 Application Eligibility Imp dates. ASSAM TEACHERS ELIGIBILITY TEST which is also to be known as ASSAM TET WHICH IS BEING CONDUCTED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF |Assam Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. This is the mandatory exam for all the candidates to pass specially for the B.ED graduate. Aspirants who all are interested and who are liable to build up their career in the teaching skills may apply for this TET test.
Assam TET 2020 Application
The state government is recruited those aspirants who were eligible in teaching mainly classes from (I TO V) classes from (VI TO VIII).There are two levels upper primary and the lower primary level.
Assam TET 2020 ELIGIBILITY:-
- Candidates must acquire 45% marks in the Secondary education
- The candidates must hold the degree in Elementary Education or must be appearing in 2nd yr.
- The candidates must hold the degree of B.ED, BSC, and B.COM etc with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates appearing in B.A or have done some special education are eligible to apply for this test.
Assam TET 2020 PATTERN:-
There are three levels:-
- For the primary levels (I TO V)
- For the upper primary level(V TO VIII)
- For appearing both the papers.(I TO VIII)
Assam TET 2020 SYLLABUS:-
The duration of the paper is one and a hour year and the paper includes questions regarding child development, language, maths, environmental studies and subject related question.
Assam TET FEES:–
Application form of ASSAM TET is for 500 rs and it has to be submitted in the branch of State Bank Of India. Last yr 4 this test is being held in the month of September .For further queries you can visit the official site of Assam TET. www.tetassam.com and www.ssaassam.gov.in/
For preparation- the individuals can download sample papers and the last yr question paper from the website and they can gain their admit card from the official website.
Special privileges were being given to the people| belonging to different classes like OC, SC/STC etc Candidate who score 60%marks is to be considered as the passed candidate.
Assam TET 2020 Important Dates:
- Opening of Online Application Form – First Week of February,2020
- Last date of Submission of online Application form – End of February,2020
- Last date of fees Payment at Bank – End of February,2020