Bennett University Admission 2019 Registration has been started for all courses. Bennett University is a private university located in Greater Noida, UP. Bennett University is founded by the Time of India Group in 2016. The university offers various professional programmes in UG and PG level. Candidates who are interested to pursue course from Bennett University can fill the form. The university doesn’t organize any entrance exam, admission are given on the basis of score of various national level examinations. Here we are providing all the details regarding Bennett University Admission 2019.
Bennett University Application Form 2019
Candidates can check here the important instructions to fill the Bennett University Application Form 2019:
- The Bennett university application form 2019 can be available through both online and offline mode.
- For online filling of application form, candidates will have to go through University admission portal.
- For offline mode, purchase the application form from the university office/sale centres.
- The application form has been started for each course.
- Dully filled application form whether purchased or online filled must be sent to the address mention below:
Admission Section – Course Name
Bennett University Office,
Plot No’s 8-11, Tech Zone II
Near Dabra Village.
Greater Noida 201310, Uttar Pradesh, India
- The application fee for both online& offline mode will be Rs 1000/-.
- Application form and brochure can be obtained from the university office by cash payment of Rs 1000 or sending a DD of Rs 1000 favor of Bennett University payable at Noida/Greater Noida.
- Application fee for online filling of application form can be paid through online
Bennett University offers both Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses and admissions are given based on merit of various national level exam. The eligibility criteria for various UG and PG courses given below.
|B.Tech||CSE, Electronic & communication ,|
Mechanical & aerospace, Civil, etc.
|Must Appeared/qualified in JEE Main 2019 or SAT (for NRI/international category).|
Qualified 12th with minimum 5 subjects with 60% aggregate marks.
For B.Tech program Physics and Maths should be mandatory subjects
For B.Tech Biotechnology Physics and Biology/Biotechnology should be mandatory subjects.
Applicants with date of birth on or after 1st October 1998 are only eligible.
For BBA/BA/BA LLB(Hons)
|BBA||Applicants must pass 10+2 in any branch with 60% aggregate marks|
English should be mandatory subject in 10+2.
For BBA Mathematic should be compulsory subject in class 10th.
Candidates with date of birth on or after 1stOctober 1998 only apply.
|BA||Journalism & Mass Communication|
|BA LLB (Hons)||Must passed 10+2 in any stream with 60% aggregate marks|
CLAT or LSAT exam qualified with validity up to July 2019
|BBA LLB (Hons)|
|MBA|| Bachelor’s in any discipline with 60% aggregate marks.|
Students graduating in 2019 need to provide result by 30- October -2019
CAT/GMAT/NMAT/XAT/GRE exam qualified with validity up to July 2019.
|MBA(BFSI)||Banking/ Financial Services & Insurance||Aspirants with 50% marks in 10th 12th and graduation level. At least 50% percentile in CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/MHCET or 50% in TAP test.|
Final year of graduation can also apply.
Graduation from only Indian university must be regular/full time mode.
No gap in education
Age of applicants should be less than or up to 25 years on 1st –August- 2019.
Important Dates of Bennett University Admission 2019
Here we are mention the dates of Bennett University Admission 2019
|Application form release||Released|
|Final date for application submission||1st week of May 2019|
|Merit list||June 2019|