Bihar D.El.Ed 2019 notification will be release by the authority (SCERT) in the month of April 2019. Bihar D.El.Ed 2019 entrance exam is organized by the State Council of Education & Research Training ,Bihar every year for providing admission in 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education( D.El.Ed) course. The application form will be released from the second week of April 2019.Here candidates can check the details about Bihar D.El.Ed 2019 including application form, eligibility, dates etc.
Bihar D.EL.ED 2019
Bihar D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form
In this section we are providing the details about Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2019
- The Bihar D.El.Ed application form will be issued through online mode.
- The application form will released by the authority in the month April 2019.
- The last date to submit the form will be in the month of May 2019.
- Applicants are suggested to enter all the details carefully & correctly in the online application form.
- Take a printout of filled-in- form for future use.
- The application fee will be Rs.250 for all Category students
- Applicants can deposit their fee either offline or online payment mode.
Important Tentative Dates of Bihar D.El.Ed 2019
Here, we are mentioned the tentative dates of Bihar D.El.Ed 2019
|Online Application Available||Last week of April 2019|
|Last date to fill Application||May 2019|
|Last Date of payment||May 2019|
|Application Forms correction date||Last week of May 2019|
|Bihar D.El.Ed 2019Entrance Exam Date|
2nd week of Jun 2019
|Mari list Prepared||3rd week of Jun 2019|
Here we are mentioned the eligibility requirement of Bihar D.El.Ed
- Nationality: The Applicant should be Indian national.
- Domicile: Students must possess the domicile of Bihar state
- Qualifying Exam: Must have passed the intermediate class from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must be obtained minimum 50% marks and 45% for SC/ST Category in qualifying exam.
The admission of D.El.Ed will be based on the merit list. The merit list will be prepared by the authority on the bases of marks secured by the students in entrance exam. The authority will release the merit list through online. Candidates can check the merit list from the official website of the authority.
How to Apply
Candidates have to follow the following steps to fill the form
- Visit to the official website
- Click on the link related to Bihar D.El.Ed application form 2019.
- Enter all the details carefully,at the time of filling the form
- While filling the form,Upload the necessary document if required.
- Verify all the details & submit the online application form
- Take the print out of application form for future communication.