BITS MCA 2020 Application Form will be available from first week of March 2020. The exam will be conducted through online mode. BITS MCA is a university level exam regulated by the Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra. Here in this article we are providing the information regarding BITS MCA 2020 including Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates etc.
BITS MCA Application Form
In this section we are providing the details about BITS MCA Application Form
- The BITS MCA Application form 2020 will be released only through online mode.
- The application form will be available from the 1st week of March 2020.
- Students can fill & submit their BITS MCA application form 2020 through the official website of authority.
- Upload the scanned images of Photo and signature in given format.
- Last date of application form will be in the month of May 2020.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form carefully and correctly.
- Students are advised to take the printout of confirmation page for future record.
- The application fee will be Rs. 2500/- for general /OBC category.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST category.
- Candidates can deposit their fee through online.
- Applicants can also submit their application fee through State Bank collect students have to send the hard copy of application form along with required documents to the address given below:
Dean, Admissions & Academic Coordination,
Birla Institute of Technology,
Mesra, Ranchi – 835215
Important Tentative Dates of BITS MCA 2020
Here we are providing the tentative schedule of BITS MCA Examination 2020
|First week of March 2020||Online application form release|
|Second week of May 2020||Final date to submit the online application|
|Second week of May 2020||Final date for receipt of printed application at BIT, Mesra Ranchi|
|Fourth week of May 2020||Admit card availability|
|First week of June 2020||Date for Entrance Test|
|Second week of June 2020||Announcement of Result|
Eligibility Criteria for BITS MCA
Students are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the BITS MCA application form
- Candidates must pass the 10+2 exam with Mathematics, Information practices & computer Science subjects from any recognized State/Central board.
- Applicants must possess graduation degree in BCA/B.Sc(Mathematics/Computer Science/Information Technology and Electronics) from any recognized Institutions/University.
- Students must obtain at least 55% for general category & 50% for SC/ST/PwD category in graduation level.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted via Computer Based Test(Online)
- Duration of Exam : The Duration of Exam will be two Hours
- Type of Questions: Only MCQ type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded to students for correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be minus for incorrect response.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Computer Awareness||20 questions|
|Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning||20 questions|
BITS MCA Admit Card 2020
The authority will release the BITS MCA Admit Card 2020 via online mode in the month of May 2020. Students can download the admit card through the website by using their Login details. Without the valid BITS MCA admit card students will not permitted to exam centre
BITS MCA Result 2020
After the examination, the BITS MCA Result 2020 will be declared through online. The authority will released the BITS Result in the month of June 2020.
The entrance exam will be organized at the following places:
- Allahabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Patna
- Noida, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Ranchi