BITS MCA Application Form 2020 will be released by the authority from first week of March 2020. The examination will be organized through online mode. This is a university level exam administrated by the Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra. Here in this article we are providing the information regarding BITS MCA Application Form 2020 including, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, How to Apply etc.
BITS MCA 2020 Application Form
In this section we are providing the details about BITS MCA Application Form 2020
- The BITS MCA 2020 Application form will be released by the authority only through online mode.
- The application form will be released from the 1st week of March 2020.
- Students can fill & submit their BITS MCA 2020 application form through the official website.
- At the form filling time, upload the scanned images of Photo and signature in given format.
- Last date of application form will be 2nd week of May 2020.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details before final submission of application form.
- Students are advised to take the printout of confirmation page for future reference.
- For general /OBC category: The application fee will be Rs. 2500/-.
- For SC/ST category: The application fee will be Rs. 1500/-
- Candidates can deposit their fee through online payment method.
- Students can also submit their application fee through State Bank collect students have to send the printed copy of filled-in-application form along with required documents to the address given below:
Dean, Admissions & Academic Coordination,
Birla Institute of Technology,
Mesra, Ranchi – 835215
Dates of BITS MCA Application Form 2020
Here we are providing the tentative schedule of BITS MCA Application Form
|1st week of March 2020||Online application form release|
|2nd week of May 2020||Final date to submit the online application|
|2nd week of May 2020||Final date for receipt of printed application at BIT, Mesra Ranchi|
|4th week of May 2020||Admit card availability|
|1st week of June 2020||Date for Entrance Test|
|2nd week of June 2020||Announcement of Result|
Eligibility Criteria for BITS MCA 2020
Students are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the BITS MCA 2020 application form
- Must pass the 10+2 exam with Math, Information practices & computer Science subjects from recognized State/Central board.
- Must hold graduation degree in BCA/B.Sc(Mathematics/Computer Science/Information Technology and Electronics) from any recognized Institutions/University.
- Minimum Marks: Must obtain at least 55% for general category & 50% for SC/ST/PwD category in graduation level.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted via Computer Based Test.
- Duration of Exam: The Duration of Examination will be 2 Hours.
- Type of Questions: Only MCQ type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded to students for correct answer and 1 mark will be minus for incorrect response.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Computer Awareness||20 questions|
|Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning||20 questions|
BITS MCA Admit Card 2020
The authority will release the BITS MCA 2020 Admit Card via online mode in the month of May 2020. Students can download the admit card through the website by using their Login details. Without the valid BITS MCA admit card students will not allowed to exam venue.
BITS MCA Result 2020
After the examination, the BITS MCA Result 2020 will be declared through online. The authority will released the BITS Result in the month of June 2020.
The entrance exam will be organized at the following places:
- Allahabad, Bangalore
- Mumbai, Patna
- Noida, Hyderabad
- Jaipur, Kolkata, Ranchi
How to Apply
Students have to follow these simple steps to fill the BITS MCA form 2020
- Visit the official site.
- Click on the link MCA Entrance Test application 2020.
- Fill the details carefully and correctly in the application form.
- Remit the application fee through online or challan.
- Upload scanned images- photo /scanned signature in the prescribed format.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of application for future use.
- After successfully submitting the application through online, you have to send the printed application along with required documents to the address mention below.
Dean, Admissions & Academic coordination,
Birla Institute of Technology,