BITSAT 2018– BITSAT Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test, 2018 is an online based examination conducted for allowing admissions in Pharmacy,Engineering and various other degree courses & which is organized by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani.
BITSAT 2018 Exam Application
BITSAT 2018 Application Form :
- Students have to apply for BITSAT, 2018 via online mode.
- Application forms will be available on the official site of BITSAT.
- Fill the details in the registration form.
- Enter your educational, academics & personal details.
- Application fee can be made via online as well as through offline mode.
- After successfully registration, applicants are advised to take the print out of their application form for further reference.
BITSAT 2018 Application Fee:
|For Female Candidates||1700/-|
|For Other Candidates||2200/-|
|Dubai as the Exam Center||50 $ (Both Male and Female)|
Payment can be done via DR/CR card /Net Banking or through Cash Payment in ICICI Bank.
- Eligibility for other courses (except B.Pharma): Applicants must have cleared their standard 10+2 i.e. their intermediate degree from the recognized university of the board with these appearing subjects (PCM) Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects & must have secured minimum 75% .
- Eligibility for B.Pharma: Candidates must have cleared their 12th class from any recognized university of the board with the minimum aggregate of 75% in (PCB) Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology subjects.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for it i.e. 12th standard candidates.
BITSAT 2018 Examination Dates(Tentative):
|Availability of online Application Form||Second week of January 2018|
|Last date to apply for BITSAT 2018 exam||First week of March 2018|
|Application form correction||Second Week of March 2018|
|Exam centre allotment||Second week of March 2018|
|Slot booking||Third week of March to Second week of April 2018|
|Hall ticket release||Last week of April 2018|
|Exam date||Last week of May 2018|
|Apply for admission||Last week of June 2018|
|Admit list & wait list release||First week of July 2018|
BITSAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Section||Subject||No. of Question|
|Part III||English Proficiency||15|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
BITSAT 2018 Syllabus:
Syllabus will be totally based on 11th 12th standard comprises of all these subjects i.e Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning. NCERT books are likely more preferable and contain the best study material.
BITSAT 2018 Admit Card:
- Admit card will be issued to the applicants through online mode from the official website.
- Applicants can download their E- Admit card from the site by entering their Registration no. &Password.
- Admit card comprises of all such details like candidate’s name, exam date & timing, exam venue, etc.
BITSAT 2018 Result and Counselling:
- Admissions will totally based on the merit list of BITSAT, 2018.
- Students who qualify the exam they need to fill preferences in the admission form via online.
- Seats will be allotted to students, as per their rank and filled preferences.
- After seat allotment, admission list will be released.