BITSAT 2019 registration form will be available from 5 January 2019. BITSAT is also known as Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test .BITSAT is a university level exam managed by the BITS, Pilani. It is a computer based exam (online) organized for providing admission in various degree programmes offered by Pilani campus, K.K. Birla Goa campus and Hyderabad campus of Birla Institute of Technology & Science. It is compulsory to qualify the BITSAT 2019 exam to get admission in various courses. Here we are providing details about BITSAT 2019.
BITSAT 2019 Exam Application
BITSAT 2019 Application Form
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online mode only.
- Applicants have to upload the scanned images of photograph (size must be between 4KB to 50 KB) and signature (size must be 1KB to 30KB) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Applicants also have to submit 3 preferences for test centres.
- Application form will be available from 5 January 2019 till 20 March 2019.
- There is no need to send the printed BITSAT application form to the university office.
- For Indian test centres, the application fee will be Rs. 2950 for male students and Rs. 2450/- for female students.
- For Dubai exam centre, students have to pay Rs. 4500/-.
- The fee is non refundable.
- The application fee can be deposit through debit/credit card and net banking.
- Applicants can also deposit the application fee by cash payment via generated Pay-in Slip.
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of various courses offered under BITSAT exam are mentioned below:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should have passed 12th exams in the year 2018 from any recognized board with PCM group.
- Candidates must pass 10+2 exam with PCB group and English subjects for B.Pharma courses.
- Minimum Marks: Aspirants have secured 75% in PCM/PCB and also have obtained minimum 60% marks in each subject in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Students: Students appearing in the 12th exams in the year 2019 are also eligible to apply BITSAT exam 2019.
Important Dates of BITSAT Exam 2019
Here we are mentioned dates of BITSAT 2019
|Application form release||5 January 2019|
|Final date to submit the application||20 March 2019|
|Application editing window||22 – 25 March 2019|
|Allotment of exam centre||27 March 2019|
|Slot booking||28 March to 8 April 2019|
|Release of hall ticket/admit card||12 April to 13 May 2019|
|BITSAT Entrance Exam date||16 – 26 May 2019|
|Apply for admission (basis of 10+2marks)||16 May to 18 June 2019|
|Admit list and wait list release||20 June 2019|
- Duration of Exam: Total 3 hours will be allotted for whole paper.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through online mode (CBT)
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Questions (MCQ) will be asked in BITSAT exam.
- Number of Question: Total 150 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
|Sections||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|IV||Mathematics/Biology (for B.Pharm)||45|