BundelKhand University Admission 2019: The application procedure of Bundelkhand university has been released in the month of April 2019 for both the category A (Through Entrance exam) & Category B (Through merit list) interested candidates can apply for various Undergraduate(UG), Postgraduate(PG), Diploma and PhD level programmes offers by the Bundelkhand University . Here we are providing the information about Bundelkhand University Admission 2019.
BundelKhand University Admission 2019 Form
- The online application form of Bundelkhand University has been released in the month of April 2019.
- Candidates can apply through the official website of authority.
- The last date of availability of application form for category A will be in the month of May 2019.
- The last date of availability of application form for category B will be in the month of June 2019.
- The application fee for category A is Rs.1100. for general category and Rs.550. for SC/ST category applicants.
- The application fee for category B is Rs.700. for general category and Rs.350 for SC/ST category applicants.
- The payment can be done through online payment mode.
- The application fee & printout of filled- in- application form along with online fee receipt send to the address mention below via registered post.
Admission Cell, Administrative Block, Room No. 105,
Bundelkhand University, Kanpur Road
Important Tentative Dates of Category A- (Through Entrance Exam)
Here we are providing the tentative schedule of BundelKhand University Admission 2019 (through entrance exam)
|First week of April 2019||Availability of Online application form|
|Fourth week of May 2019||Last date to submit application form without late fee|
|Last week of May 2019||Final date for receiving printed admission form at the University|
|Last week of May 2019||Final date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 600|
|First week of June 2019||Final date for receiving printed admission form with late fees at the University|
|First week of June 2019||B.El.Ed Entrance exam|
|Second week of June 2019||Date of Entrance Exam(All courses)|
|Third week of June 2019||Declaration of Result|
Important Dates of Category B- Direct Admission through Merit
Here we are providing the tentative schedule of BundelKhand University Admission 2019 (direct admission through merit)
|First week of April 2019||Online application form starts|
|First week of June 2019||Final date to submit application form without late fee|
|Second week of June 2019||Final date for receiving printed admission form at the University|
|Second week of June 2019||Final date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 300|
|Third week of June 2019||Final date for receiving printed admission form with late fees at the University|
|Third week of June 2019||Announcement of short listed students & merit declaration|
Eligibility Criteria of Bundelkhand University
- Candidates must pass 10+2 exam from a recognized board with minimum 45% mark fulfill Bundelkhand University eligibility criteria for UG courses.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks is eligible to apply for PG courses.
- Candidates applying for M.Ed should have cleared Ed./L.T. with minimum 50% marks.
- M.Sc Programmes: Food Technology**, Bio chemistry, Biotechnology, Statistics, Mathematics** , Mathematics along with CS( computer science), Microbiology, Biomedical Sciences, Physics**,Electronics, Chemistry**,Botany**,Zoology**, Forensic Science, Ayurveda and Alternate Medicine, Environmental Science, Geology, Home Science(Food and Nutrition ), Home Science (Human Development and Family Studies)
- M.Sc(Ag) Courses: Agro Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Pathology **,Entomology**, Genetics and Plant breeding**,Agricultural Extension, Seed Technology, Agronomy**, Soil Science and Agriculture Chemistry **, Agricultural Economics *, Animal Husbandry and Dairying**
- Master’s Courses: LLM**, M.Pharma, MSW, M.A.S.R.D, M.F.C (the merit of MFC can be used for filling seats in management programmes as and where required).M.Ed.** , B.P.Ed** (weightage will be given as per NCTE rules) , M.Com(Finance) MAE and M.B.E
- UG courses: B.Sc(Ag)**,LLB** and BA LLB(Integrated)
- M.A Courses: Hindi, Home Science, Education, English, Drawing and Painting, Mass Communication and Journalism and Math*
- B.Sc Courses (For Campus only): Home Science ,Maths Group (PCM) and ZCB(biology group)
- B.Sc(Hons) courses: Biochemistry, Biotechnology**, Microbiology, Forensic Science, Geology, Biomedical Science, Food Technology & Mathematics, Statistics and Computer science
- B.A (Hons) Courses (for campus only): Hindi, Social work, statistics ,English, Home Science, Education, fine Arts, Economics and physical education
- Diploma Courses: D.Pharma
- Honours Courses: BBA,B.Com,BCA
- Other courses: BPT, B.EI.Ed*, B.Lib and Info Science**, BBA(Tourism), B.P.E.S,BFA,PGDEM,,PGDFS,MHM,MFA
Admission through the following courses will be made through UPTU
- MBA/MBA(International Business)/MBA(Financial Management)/MBA(Tourism)
- Tech(BT/BM/CS/EC/FT/EI and ME)
- The candidates appearing in the qualifying exam & awaiting result are also eligible for admission but they will be considered for “provisional admission”
- University reserved all rights for various programmes
- University reserves the right not commence any program (if adequate number of application not available)
- Foreign candidates seeking admission to any of the course shall have to send their application forms (through Educational Consultants India Limited through single window approach).
- * Only in Affiliated colleges of University
- ** Also in Affiliated Colleges
- The question paper will have total 100 questions. The question paper will have 2 sections- A & B, containing 50 questions for each section. Both the sections are compulsory.
- The questions paper will have MCQ type questions. The applicants will have to use only black ball point pen to write their answers.
- Any type of gadgets or devices such as cell phones, calculators etc. are not allowed in the examination hall.
- The applicants will have to bring their admit cards at the examination hall, without it they will not be allowed to write the exam.