CAT 2020 Application Form will be released by the authority in the month of August 2019. Students have to register themselves before the last week of September 2019 (tentatively). Interested students can apply only through online mode from the official website. Common Admission Test is a national level exam managed by the IIMs (Indian Institutes of Management) every year on basis of rotation. Many institutions other than Indian Institutes of Management consider the CAT score for providing admission into MBA programme. Here we are providing the information about CAT 2020 Application Form.
CAT 2020 Application Form
- CAT Application form 2020 will be available in the month of August 2019.
- The closing date of registration will be in the month of September 2019.
- Applicants can only apply through online mode from the website.
- Applicants have to upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature and other document.
- Applicants are suggested to take the printout of filled-in application for further reference
- The application fee will be Rs. 1700 for General/NC-OBC category aspirants.
- The application fee will be Rs. 850 for SC/ST /PWD candidates
- The application fee can be deposit through online gateway.
CAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check the eligibility requirement before filling the form
- Students must hold the graduation Degree in any stream from a recognized institution.
- Students have to score minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks for SC/ST and PwD category applicants
- Students those who are appearing in final year exam are also eligible to apply.
- CS/CA/ICWA students can also apply.
Important Tentative Dates of CAT Application Form
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of CAT Application Form 2020
|Issue of Notification||Fourth week of July 2019|
|Online application starting date||First week of August 2019|
|Online application closing date||Fourth week of September 2019|
|CAT Exam date||First week of December 2019|
How to Fill the CAT Application Form 2020
Here we are providing some steps to fill the CAT 2020 Registration.
- Navigate the official website of Authority.
- Enter your E-mail ID and Mobile Number for Registration.
- After completion of the registration procedure, the Login ID & Password will be generated. It will be sent to the Mobile Number and E-Mail ID.
- Login your account using Login Details.
- Application process involves five sections namely (personal details, academics details, work experience, payment and Course).
- Students have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, and category & PwD certificate in the given format.
- Pay the application fee using online mode like (Debit/Credit card and Net Banking).
- At last, take a printout of the filled-in application form for further communication.