CET Delhi Application Form 2019 will be released in the 3rd week of March 2019. Delhi CET is a state level polytechnic examination. It is regulated by the Department of Training &Technical Education. CET Delhi exam is organized for providing admission to the full-time diploma programmes in engineering & non-engineering programmes. Here, we are providing the information about Delhi CET Application Form 2019.
CET Delhi 2019 Application Form
In this section we are providing the information about CET Delhi 2019 Application Form
- Aadhaar Card is compulsory to fill the application form.
- CET Delhi 2019 Application Form will be provided through online mode only.
- CET Delhi Registration 2019 will be started from the 3rd week of March 2019.
- The last date to fill & submit the application will be the 3rd week of April 2019.
- If students apply for other tests, they have to fill a separate form.
- Upload your recent photograph (Size: 4 KB to 100 KB), signature (Size: 1KB to 30KB) & left hand thumb impression (Size: 1KB to 30KB) in a JPEG/JPG format.
- Take a print copy of the filled application for future process.
- There will be no need to submit the printed copy of the form to the authority.
- The fee payment can be done through debit card/credit card/ net banking/E-wallet.
- The fee can also be submitted through E-Challan in any branch of Corporation Bank in India.
- The application fee will be Rs. 400 + (bank charges) + (service charges).
CET Delhi Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility details are given below:
For Diploma Engineering Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must Passed 10th class from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Passed the qualifying examination (10th) with minimum 35% aggregate in Science, Mathematics & English subjects.
- Appearing students are also eligible.
For Diploma Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 12th from the recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: obtained minimum 45% marks and 40% for SC/ST in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics.
Important Tentative Dates of CET Delhi 2019 Application Form
Here we are providing the tentative dates of CET Delhi Application Form 2019
|Release of application||Third week of March 2019|
|Application fee submission||Third week of March to Third week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||Third week of April 2019|
|Application editing window||Fourth week of April 2019|
|Admit card release||Third week of May 2019|
|Exam date||Last week of May 2019|
How to Apply for CET Delhi Application Form 2019
Follow the given steps to fill the CET Delhi Application Form 2019:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link “Apply for CET 2019 for Admission in Diploma Courses”.
- Select your Test and check eligibility criteria.
- Click on the link “Apply for Test”.
- Click on Apply button.
- Read all the instructions carefully
- Click on Click here to Proceed.
- Enter your personal, course & exam city center, education etc.
- Click on “Submit” button and submit it.
- Then, click on Upload Images button and Upload your photograph, signature & thumb impression in JPEG format.
- Pay the application fee through online payment mode.
- Take a print copy of the filled application form for future reference.