Chandigarh University Admission 2019 Registration has been started. It is a private university situated in Chandigarh. University offers UG and PG courses. Aspirants can apply only through national level exams. The admission will be offered to the students those will satisfy the complete eligibility for admission. Interested aspirants must fill the application form to register in the University for Admission. Here we are providing the details about Chandigarh University admission 2019 in this article.
Chandigarh University Application Form 2019
- Candidates must register on the university website to fill the application form 2019.
- The university has provided the application form through online mode.
- The application form can be accessed from 1st December 2018.
- The online application form can be filled till the 3rd week of February 2019.
- Students have to enter their basic details to register on the website.
- After that User Id and password will be generated to fill the further application form.
- At the time of filling application form, upload the photograph and other required documents.
- Those fill the application form through offline mode have to send the filled-in application form along with the Demand Draft to the address given below:
SCO 223, First Floor, Sector 36 D,
- The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- for offline mode and Rs. 500/- for online mode. Online payment can be made using( credit card, debit card and Internet banking facility).
- The offline fee can be paid through demand draft drawn in name of “Chandigarh University” payable at Chandigarh.
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility requirement given below to fill the application form
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must pass 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Must secure 50% marks in 10+2 examination.
- Subjects: Physics and Mathematics are the compulsory subjects in 10+2.
- Appearing: Appearing in qualifying exam are also eligible.
For other UG Programmes:
- Qualifying Exam: Must pass their 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognized boards in any branch
- Minimum Marks: secure 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those studying in final year are also eligible.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold bachelor’s degree in respective discipline.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates should pass with passing marks.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year aspirants can also apply.
Important Dates of Chandigarh University Admission 2019
Here we are providing the dates of Chandigarh University Admission Procedure 2019
|Availability of application form||1st– December- 2018|
|Final date of application form||3rd week of April 2019|
|Counselling||In the month of May 2019|
Chandigarh University Admission Process 2019
Admission is purely based on the student’s performance in the academics and national level entrance examination. The authority will consider the various parameters for allotting the seats. A separate merit will be prepared by the authority for each course on the basis of which admissions will be provided. The students those will get the rank will be eligible for the admission rounds. Candidates can also apply through the JEE Mains 2018 score for admission in B.Tech courses.