Chhattisgarh Polytechnic 2018 Application Eligibility dates Pattern. Chhattisgarh Polytechnic 2018 or CG PPT entrance test will be conducted by the “Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB). Through this exam, candidates can get admission to Engineering Diploma courses in the various institutions of the state of Chhattisgarh.
Chhattisgarh Polytechnic 2018
CGPEB will be released the Application forms of Chhattisgarh Polytechnic 2018 or CG PPT entrance test 2018 through its official website.Interested and Eligible candidates can be applying for Chhattisgarh Polytechnic 2018 and get admission in various Polytechnic trades.
Candidates can be check all the details related the exam of “Chhattisgarh Polytechnic 2018 or CG PPT entrance test” exam and its Eligibility, Admit Card, Application Procedure, Result etc. has been given below;
Important Dates for (CG PPT) polytechnic 2018:
|Starting Online Application Process||End of March 2018|
|Ending Date for Online Application||Third Week of April 2018|
|Ending Date to obtain Bank Challan||Fourth Week of April 2018|
|Ending Date Payment through Challan||Fourth Week of April 2018|
|Admit card will be released||Last Week of April 2018|
|Date of Examination||Third Week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||First Week of June 2018|
|Counselling Procedure Starts||Last Week of June 2018|
How to apply for (CG PPT) 2018:
- Firstly candidate will be visit the official website of “CGPEB” download the Online Application form.
- The Application Form of Chhattisgarh Polytechnic 2018 will be available in the End of March 2018.
- Fill Registration form and after the registration fill the Application form.
- Filling all the correct qualification details and upload their Scanned Photographs, Signature into the Application form.
- Paid the Application fee via Bank Challan and after it submit the Application form.
- Lastly take out the print out of the Application form for further use.
Application Fee for CG PPT 2018:
- Candidates who applying for “CG PPT 2018” must be paid the Application fee.
- Without paying Application fee, the Application form will be rejected.
- The Application fee for General Category Candidates will be Rs.200/-
- The Application fee for OBC Category Candidates will be Rs.150/- for SC/ST Category Candidates Rs.100/-
Chhattisgarh Polytechnic 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- All candidates should be the citizen of India.
- They must have a Domicile of Chhattisgarh.
- Candidates must have cleared the High School (10th) or its equivalent through the well recognized board.
- They must have scored at least 35% marks in Mathematics and Science subjects.
- The upper age limit will be 30 years (1st July 2001).
- Appearing candidates will be also eligible to the examination.
- Mathematics – 50 questions
- Physics – 50 questions
- Chemistry – 50 questions
- Total Questions – 150 questions.
Chhattisgarh Polytechnic 2018: Admit Card
- The Admit Card will be released on the Last Week of April 2018.
- “Chhattisgarh Polytechnic 2018” will be updated their Admit Card by the Authority Board of CGPEB in their official website.
- Admit Card will be mandatory from the entrance exam. Admit Card will be carrying all the details related examination.
Counselling process for CG PPT 2018:
- The registration of counselling will be started in the Last Week of June 2018.
- The mode of conducted counseling process will be online.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of scoring marks obtain in qualifying examination.
- High School (10+2) passing certificate.
- Identity proof.
- Registration Number.
- “Chhattisgarh Polytechnic 2018” Application form.
- Recent Passport size photographs.
- Rank card/ Score card.
- Authority’s allotted letter.