Christian Medical College, Vellore offers admission into various medical & nursing courses. Those students seeking admission in the nursing courses in CMC Vellore have to appear CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 entrance test. On the basis of this entrance exam, students will get admission in B.Sc nursing, Diploma in nursing and M.Sc nursing programmes. Here we are providing the information about CMC Vellore Nursing 2019.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Application Form
- CMC Vellore Nursing Application form 2019 will be available only through online.
- CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 application form will be available in the 3rd week of February 2019.
- The last date to submit the online application form will be in the month of March 2019.
- Applicants have to submit the supporting documents along with the CMC Vellore Nursing
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format, at the time of filling the form.
- Take a printout of the completed application form for future communication.
- The administrative fee will be Rs.800 + application fee per programme.
- For B.Sc Nursing the application fee is Rs. 500/-.
- Application fee For Group B (Diploma in Nursing) is Rs.100/-, while for M.Sc in Nursing the fee is Rs. 500/-.
- Application Fee can also be paid through Challan of ICICI bank & credit/debit card.
- The fee can be submitted via Demand Draft. Write your name and application number on the back side of the DD and send it to the college address before the due date.
Christian Medical College (CMC),
IDA Scudder Road,
Tamil Nadu 632004
CMC Vellore Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Students can check the complete eligibility criteria for CMC Vellore Nursing 2019
For B.Sc Nursing:
- Only unmarried women are eligible to apply.
- Students must have passed 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and English as a mandatory subjects.
- Students have to pass the 10+2 exam with minimum 45% marks.
For Diploma in Nursing:
- Only unmarried men and women can apply.
- Students should have cleared 12th or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB Group) and English subjects.
- Students have to pass the 10+2 with minimum 40% marks.
- The age of the applicant must lie between 17 &35 years.
For M.Sc Nursing:
- Must hold B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree from recognized college.
- Must pass the qualifying exam with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
- Must register with State Registration Council of Nursing & midwifery.
Important Dates of CMC Vellore Nursing 2019
Here we are providing the schedule of CMC Vellore 2019 Nursing
For UG Nursing:
|Exam date||10th/ May/ 2019|
|Announcement of list for step 2||17th/ May/ 2019|
|Step-2 (Special tests and interviews)||23rd – 25th/ July/ 2019|
|Selection Results||30th/ July/ 2019|
|Registration||16th/ August/ 2019|
|Classes begin||9th/ September/ 2019|
For PG Nursing:
|Releasing of list for step 2||13th/ February/ 2019|
|Step II for M.Sc Nursing|
|Step 2 – Registration and Medical checkup at Vellore||8th/ April/ 2019|
|Step 2 – Assessment of Knowledge and Skills||9th & 10th/ April/ 2019|
|Publishing of final selection list||17th/ April/ 2019|
|Admission registration and starting of the course||17th/ September/ 2019|
|Step II for (Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic Diploma and Fellowship in Nursing)|
|Step 2– Registration and Medical checkup at Vellore||10th/ April/ 2019|
|Step 2 – Personal Interviews||11th/ April/ 2019|
|Announcement of final selection list||17th/ April/ 2019|
|Admission registration||16th/ September/ 2019|
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through online (Computer Based Test) mode.
- Medium of Exam: The paper will be asked in only English language.
- Type of Questions: Only objective type questions will be asked in CMC Nursing exam.