COMEDK UGET Application Form 2020 will be released from the 3rd week of January 2020. COMEDK is administrated by the COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka). It is conducted to provide the admission into engineering & architecture courses in Karnataka. It is a university level entrance examination. Here we are providing the information related to COMEDK UGET Application Form 2020.
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2020
- Students will be fill and submit the application only through online.
- Aadhaar Card is mandatory to fill the COMEDK UGET application form 2020.
- COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form will be available from the 3rd week of January 2020.
- Students will submit the application till the 3rd week of April 2020.
- There is no other mode to submit the COMEDK UGET application form.
- At the time of form filling, students should upload their scanned copy of a photograph, signature, guardian signature and unique Identity proof in a JPEG/JPG format.
- Take a print copy of the confirmation page for further record.
- No need to send hard copy of online application form along with any documents to the authority.
- The examination fee will be Rs. 1300/-+ *GST of 18% on Rs 1300 plus Convenience charge/fee as applicable.
- The application fee will be submitted through the online payment gateway.
- The fee is non-refundable under any circumstances
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the COMEDK UGET 2020
- Nationality: All Indian students can apply.
For UG Engineering Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must pass the class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- Minimum Marks: Students must obtain minimum 45% marks and 40% in respect of SC/ST/OBC students of Karnataka State.
Important Tentative Dates of COMEDK UGCET 2020
Here students can check the tentative dates of COMEDK UGCET Application Form 2020
|Online Application Release||3rd week of January 2020|
|Last date for form submission||3rd week of April 2020|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of May 2020|
How to Apply COMEDK UGET
Here we are providing the steps to fill the COMEDK UGET application form 2020:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on Click Here to Apply link.
- Click on the Login/Register button
- Afterthat, Students have to click on “Click here to register” link.
- Enter all necessary details and click on the Register button.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive a login credentials on their registered mobile number & email Id.
- Login with login credentials.
- Enter all the details in the application form such as personal and academic details.
- Upload the recent color photograph (30mm x 45mm) and signature (35mm x 80m) in JPEG/JPG format.
- Students s also have to upload the signature of father/guardian &unique Identity proof in given format
- Then, Click on the “Save & Continue”.
- Fill examination city preferences and click on submit button.
- Proceed to make payment.
- Take print out of filled-in online application form for future use