CPMEE Counselling 2018 Dates Procedure Rounds Seats. ACEE (Association of Combined Entrance Examination) Authority will be released the examination of CPMEE (Combined Pre Medical Entrance Examination) 2018. It is the state level entrance examination of the Uttarakhand State.
CPMEE Counselling 2018 Dates Procedure Rounds Seats
Association of Combined Entrance Examination will be offer to get admission in the various medical courses of BAMS, BHMS, BDS and MBBS. In this article, Candidates can get the proper information of CPMEE 2018 including Counselling Schedule, Merit list, Seat Allotment etc.
- Counselling 1st Round: September 2018
- Counselling 2nd Round: Last week of September 2018
CPMEE Counselling 2018:
- The candidate must be registered for CPMEE 2018 Exam. The Counselling will be organized by ACEE and the official website of ACEE is aceeindia.org.
- For registering for CPMEE 2018 Exam Candidates must be fill all the correct details of them like: Name, Course (which they want to get admission) and Name of the College etc.
- Aspirants must be paid the Counselling fee for registration. The Counselling fee can be submitted through online mode.
- After registration, Candidates called for seat allotment by the Authority. Selected Aspirants can get the seat on the basis of scored marks obtained by the candidates in the examination and according to the seats availability in the colleges.
Important Note: Before the Deadline, selected Applicant will have report to the college which they get admission after the seat allotment by the authority.
Documents for CPMEE 2018:
- Admit Card of CPMEE 2018.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Intermediate or its equivalent Passing Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character Certificate, Caste (category) Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- 4 Recent Color Passport Size Photographs
- ID Proof
- All Mentioned Certificate’s Two Attested Copies