CTET 2016 Exam Admit Card Answer key Result Score card. CTET 2016 Exam Schedule Paper I and II . CTET refers to as a CENTRAL TAECHER ELIGIBILITY TEST which is being conducted by the CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION DEHLI (CBSE).The teacher who are interested in teaching and proving their skills can apply for this test. CTET is the 8th edition for Central teaching eligibility test. This is the advantage for gaining and being recruited in the government schools for teaching the classes from 1st to 8th.the are two papers .Paper 1 is eligible for teaching classes 1 to 5 and paper 2 is eligible for classes 6 to 8.
CTET 2016 Exam Admit Card Answer key Result Score card
- Individuals can fulfill the minimum qualification like they should have experience regarding teaching skills and have completed graduation with gaining 50%.
- 2 yrs diploma in Elementary Education and must score 50% in senior secondary exam.
- E.I.ED for four years must be the criteria.
- Graduation passed out and must be appearing for 4yrs diploma in Elementary education.
- Special graduation must be privileged.
- Download admit card from the website.
- ctet.nic.in this site is mainly for online submission.
- Date of examination will be well known and published soon.
- Centered will be mentioned in the admit card.
- The candidates should approach to Assistant Secretary if the site is not appearing or the confirmation is unknown.
For the general candidates 600 rs (Six hundred) for appearing primary examination and for the SC/ST (Three hundred) 300 rs.
The candidates who are appearing for both the examination should submit (One thousand)1000 rs (general candidates) and (Six Hundred) 600 rs (non-general).
- Objective questions will be asked.
- Reasoning and subjects related will be asked.
- Paper will be online but the submission can be offline.
- There will be no negative marking.
Important Dates and Exam Schedule:
Official Notification CTET 2016 Exam Admit Card: