(D.EL.ED) UP BTC 2018-2019 Registration Application Dates Counselling. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) will conduct D.EL.ED (Diploma in Elementary Education) exam. Candidates can access the official site www.upbasiceducationboard.
UP BTC 2018 Registration
Here we are giving all the details about the exam notification and paper schedules.
Organization name: State council of Education Research And Training
Course Name : U.P D.EL.Ed Exam formerly known as UP BTC Exam. Course Duration: Two year diploma in Elementary Education.
Qualification for U.P BTC 2018 Exam:
- Candidate must be Graduate from recognized university.
- The age of candidates must be 18 years.
- Upper age limit is not more than 31years.
- Age will be calculates as on 01 July 2018.
How to Apply U.P BTC 2018 Application form:
- Brows official web portal: www.upbasiceducationboard.in
- Visit the link “U.P BTC (D.EL.ED) 2018” Registration.
- After registration, candidate need to enter personal and educational details.
- Then, you will get sms from authority.
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit list.
Merit list/Counseling Process UP BTC 2018:
- Merit list will be generated based on Class 10+12+graduation marks.
- Authority will issue the merit list of selected candidates.
- Selected candidates will be called for counselling process.
- Counselling will be done in two phases.
- Candidates can login the official and state rank.
- Then login to apply and fill college choices and lock their seat.
- Wait of seat allotment result.
- If college allotted, pay counselling fee and visit the respective college.
- Read all instruction carefully.
Exam Dates of U.P BTC 2018:
|Online registration||June 2018|
|Last Date of Registration||June 2018|
|Last date to pay application fees||July 2018|
|Print application form( closing date)||July 2018|
|Correction in registration form||July 2018|
|Written exam||August 2018|
|Cut off or Merit List||August 2018|
- Mark sheets of class X and XII.
- Registration number and payment slip
- Degree of Graduation/mark sheet.
- State Domicile
- Recent Color photographs
- Aadhaar card (ID Proof()
- Caste/other certificates (if applicable)