(D.EL.ED) UP BTC 2019-2020 Registration Application Dates Counselling. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) will conduct D.EL.ED (Diploma in Elementary Education) exam. Candidates can access the official site www.upbasiceducationboard.
UP BTC 2019 Registration
Here we are giving all the details about the exam notification and paper schedules.
Organization name: SCERT(State council of Education Research And Training)
Course Name : U.P D.EL.Ed Exam formerly known as UP BTC Exam.
Course Duration: Two year diploma in Elementary Education.
Qualification for U.P BTC 2019 Exam:
- Candidate must be Graduate from recognized university.
- The age of candidates must be 18 years.
- Upper age limit is not more than 31 years.
- Age will be calculates as on 01 July 2019.
How to Apply U.P BTC 2019 Application form:
- Brows official web portal: www.upbasiceducationboard.in
- Visit the link “U.P BTC (D.EL.ED) 2019” Registration.
- After registration, candidate need to enter personal and educational details.
- Then, you will get sms from authority.
- Selection will be done on the basis of merit list prepare by the exam conducting authority.
Merit list/Counselling Process UP BTC 2019:
- Merit list will be generated based on Class 10+12+graduation marks.
- Authority will publish the merit list of selected candidates.
- Selected candidates will be called for counselling process.
- Counselling will be done in two phases.
- Candidates can login the official and state rank.
- Then login to apply and fill college choices and lock their seat.
- Wait of seat allotment result.
- If college allotted, pay counselling fee and visit the respective college.
- Read all instruction carefully.
Exam Dates of U.P BTC 2019:
|Online registration||June 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||June 2019|
|Last date to pay application fees||July 2019|
|Print application form( closing date)||July 2019|
|Correction in registration form||July 2019|
|Written exam||August 2019|
|Cut off or Merit List||August 2019|
- Mark sheets of class X and XII.
- Registration number and payment slip
- Degree of Graduation/mark sheet.
- State Domicile
- Recent Color photographs
- Aadhaar card (ID Proof()
- Caste/other certificates (if applicable)