Delhi D.El.Ed 2019 notification will be release by the authority (SCERT) in the month of July 2019. Delhi D.El.Ed 2019 the State Council of Education & Research Training, Delhi release the application form every year for providing admission in 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education( D.El.Ed) and DPSE (Diploma in Pre school Education)course. The application form will be released from the first week of July 2019.Here candidates can check the details about Delhi D.El.Ed 2019 including application form, eligibility, dates etc.
Delhi D.EL.ED 2019 Application
Delhi D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form
In this section we are providing the details about Delhi D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form2019
- The Delhi El.Ed 2019 application form will be released by the authority through online mode.
- The application form will released by the authority from the 1st week of July 2019.
- The last date to submit the form will be in the month of 3rd week of July 2019.
- Applicants are informed to fill all the details carefully & correctly in the online application form.
- Take a printout of filled-in- form for future communication.
- The application fee will be Rs.250 for all Categories.
- Applicants can deposit their fee either offline or online payment method.
Important Tentative Dates of Delhi D.El.Ed 2019
Here, we are mentioned the tentative dates of Delhi D.El.Ed 2019
|Online Application Available||1st week of July 2019|
|Last date to fill Application||3rd week of July 2019|
|Releasing of Provisional Rank||3rd week of July 2019|
|Releasing of Final Rank||4th week of July 2019|
|First list of eligible students for admission||4th week of July 2019|
|Session Start||August 2019|
Here we are mentioned the eligibility requirement of Delhi D.El.Ed 2019
- The applying age for Delhi D.EL.ED 2019 is 24 years as on 30th/September/ 2019.
- Nationality: The Applicant should be Indian citizen.
- Qualifying Exam: Must have passed the 10+2 from any recognized education board.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must be obtained minimum 50% marks in qualifying exam.
The admission of Delhi D.El.Ed will be based on the merit. The merit list will be prepared by the SCERT on the bases of marks obtained by the students in qualifying exam. The authority will publish the merit list through online, students can check the merit list from the official website of authority.
How to Apply D.El.Ed 2019 form
Candidates have to follow the following steps to fill the of Delhi D.El.Ed 2019 form
- Visit to the official website of authority
- Click on the link related to Delhi D.El.Ed application form 2019.
- Fill all the details carefully, at the time of filling the application form
- While filling the form, upload the necessary document (if required).
- Verify all the details & submit the online application.
- Take the print out of filled -in- online application form for further reference.
- Class 10th Mark-sheet and passing certificate.
- Class 12th Mark-Sheet and Passing Certificate.
- In case of reserved category all related document.