DIT University 2020 Admission will commence in the month of November 2019. DIT (Dehradun Institute of Technology) University is a private university situated in Dehradun. The university offers admission in various Bachelors’, Master’s, diploma & doctoral courses. The university organizes entrance test known as DUET for providing admission into various Postgraduate diploma and Ph.D programmes. Admission into various undergraduate courses is done on the basis of national level test scores or 10+2 level. NRI and Industry sponsored aspirants can also apply for direct admission in various programmes. Here in this article we are providing the information DIT University 2020 Admission.
- Bachelor’s Programmes: B.Tech, B.Sc., B.A., B.Tech (LE), B.Des, B.Arch, B.Pharm and BCA.
- Master’s Programmes: M.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Phrma and M.Sc.
- Diploma: School of Language and PG Diploma in Health Safety, Environment Applied science, D.Pharm & Engineering.
DIT University 2020 Admission Form
- DIT University 2020 Application Form can be filled and submitted from the 2nd week of November 2019.
- Students can fill the application form through online method.
- To fill application form students have to first register by entering their email id and other information.
- Students are advised to fill correct details in the form before the final submission as no correction facility will be provided by the authority.
- Take printout of the DIT University application form for further use in admission process.
- Students have to pay Rs.1250.
- Mode of Payment: students can fill their application fee through online mode.
DIT University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Must check the DIT University Eligibility Criteria before applying:
- Qualification: Students must have passed 10+2 from recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: Must obtained minimum of 60% marks in qualifying exam
- Qualification: Must have passed Diploma/ B.Sc. from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Must secure 50% marks in diploma/B.Sc. and 60% marks in 10th and 10+2 standard.
- Qualifying Subjects: Must have passed with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
- Qualification: Must have passed 12th standard from recognized board.
- Subjects: Must have passed qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Must have secured at least 50% marks aggregate in qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Must hold Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must have passed UG degree with minimum of 55% marks.
- Qualifying Exam: Must hold B.Pharma degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Must secured minimum of 55% marks in B.Pharm.
- Qualification: Must have passed 10th, 12th and graduation degree with minimum of 50% marks in qualifying exam.
- Score: Students must have valid MAT/ CAT/XAT/CMAT 2020 scores.
- Qualification: Applicants must hold BCA /B.Sc (CS or IT) from any recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Aspirants must have passed with 50% marks in qualifying exam.
DUET 2020 Entrance Examination
Aspirants will have to appear in DUET entrance examination 2020 to get admission in various programmes offered by the University. The exam will be of 1 hour duration. Students will also get admission in various courses based on the national level exam scores. DUET 2020 exam will comprise objective type of questions. Aspirants for the doctoral level programmes will be selected based on DUET score followed by personal interview. Admission into B.Tech will be given based on JEE Main 2020 Scores. Also, the 12th Toppers will be offered direct admission into B.Tech courses.
Important Tentative Dates of DIT University 2020
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of DIT University 2020 Admission
|Online application availability||2nd week of November 2019|
|Final dates for submission of online application||3rd week of May 2020|
|Merit list||June 2020|
|Counselling begins starts||2nd week of June 2020|