FMGE 2019 administrated by National Board of Examinations 2 times in a year, i.e., in the month of June &December. FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam) is a national level entrance examination. Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam allows the Indian citizen with foreign medical qualifications to practice in India. Through this entrance test, aspirants can get provisional or permanent registration with MCI (Medical Council of India) /SMC (State Medical Council). Here we are providing the details about FMGE 2019.
FMGE 2019 Application Form
Candidates are suggested to read the Information Bulletin carefully.
- FMGE 2019 application form can be filled & submitted only through the official website (online mode).
- No other mode will be made provided for submitting the FMGE application form 2019.
- Applicants should enter all the details carefully in the application form.
- In case of any mistake, applicants can correct it by click on (Edit Profile or Edit Application).
- Online registration & scheduling for Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam(FMGE) June 2019 will be started from second week of April 2019.
- Online applications can be submitted till the second week of May 2019.
- Applicants have to send the required necessary documents to the authority through e-mail by the first week of June 2019 to appear in the examination.
- Keep the printout of FMGE application form 2019 for future use.
Documents required after registration:
The applying applicants have to submit National Board of Examinations (NBE) the following self attested documents along with the copy of acknowledgement.
- Copy of MBBS Pass in Hindi/ English.
- Copy of MBBS Pass certified by the Embassy/ Apostiled.
- Address Proof.
- Two Photographs.
- Copy of Date Of Birth proof (certificate of 10th class).
- Copy of the Passport of the candidates (Front page & Last page-Personal Information).
- Copy of 12th Passing Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Copy of Internship Certificate if done in Abroad, Copy of Fail Certificate/Result for Ex-students, Equivalence Certificate.
- Copy of Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The examination fee for FMGE will be Rs. 5500/-.
- Applicants can submit the application fee through online payment method.
- The examination fee will not be transferred / refundable under any circumstances.
Applicants those will fulfill the complete eligibility requirement given by the FMGE will only be considered to appear in the entrance exam. Eligibility criteria are mention below:
- Applicants should be the citizen of India or OCI (Overseas citizen of India).
- Applying applicants must qualify the primary medical qualification which is approved by the “Embassy of Indian concerned”, to be a recognized qualification for enrollment as “medical practitioner in India”.
- Cut-off date for obtaining the Primary Medical Qualification is on or before the month of May 2019.
- It is necessary to provide documentary evidence in support of the aspirants having qualified the final examination on or before the cut-off date i.e. May 2019.
- Aspirants those holding an Undergraduate medical qualification from (Australia/ Canada/New Zealand/United Kingdom/United States of America) & seeking for provisional / permanent registration are exempted to give the FGME screening test.
Tentative Dates of FGME 2019
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of FGME 2019 Exam
For June 2019
|Opening of registration and scheduling||2nd week of April 2019|
|Closing of registration||2nd week of May 2019|
|Correction in application form||2nd week of May 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||24 hours after the scheduling|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of June 2019|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July 2019|
For December 2019
|Registration start||Last week of October 2019|
|Closing Date of registration||Last week of November 2019|
|Releasing of hall ticket||24 hours after the scheduling|
|Date of entrance Exam||3rd week of December 2019|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of January 2020|
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through online mode
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the FGME exam.
- Number of Questions: Maximum of 300 questions will be asked in the FGME exam.
- Medium of Exam: The paper will be asked in English only.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: The question paper is divided into two parts of 150 questions each with time duration of 150 minutes for each part.