GATE 2019 Registration Application Exam Date Eligibility. GATE 2019 Exam Date Application Form Pattern Eligibility Details. An official notification is about to be issued regarding the GATE 2019 Examination. The authority which will be releasing the notification for the GATE 2019 Examination is known as IIT. GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) exam is held every year by the conducting authority in which lakh of applicants appear.
GATE 2019 Registration
The exam take place all over the nation. The applicants who want to apply for the GATE 2018 Examination can check all the complete details of the GATE 2019 Examination here on this page.
Eligibility Criteria for GATE 2019:
|Courses||Year of Qualifying not more than|
|For B.E/B.Pharma/B.Tech Courses||2019|
|For B.Arch course||2019|
|For B.Sc/B.Sc Research/Integrated M.Sc/B.S/M.S courses||2019|
|For Integrated M.E/M.Tech Courses||2020|
|For M.A/M.Sc/MCA or its equivalent course||2021|
How to apply GATE 2019 Registration:
- The applicants in order to apply for the GATE 2019 Examination must go to the official site of the GATE.
- There they must choose the option apply online by logging into the site. Then after logging in they must fill the application form by filling all the details in the same.
- Then after filling all the details in the form they must submit it along with the application fees.
- The applicants in order to complete the application process of the GATE Exam 2019 must submit the Application fees.
- The Application fees for the GATE Exam 2019 can be submitted by any of mediums like Debit or Credit Cards, NEFT, Bank Challan etc.
- The application fees for the GATE Exam 2019 is Rs.1500 for the General and OBC candidates while it is Rs.750 for the SC/ST and PwD candidates.
GATE 2019 Exam pattern:
- There is a total of 1 paper in the GATE 2019 Examination which includes 65 MCQs (Objective Type Questions), 10 Questions from General Aptitude section of a total of 15 marks.
- 3 hours duration will be given to complete the paper.
GATE 2019 Examination Syllabus:
GATE exam is held for a total of 23 subjects out of which the applicants are needed to choose only one subject. The details of the Syllabus of the GATE 2019 Examination can be gotten from the official site of the GATE.
Important dates for the GATE 2019 Exam Date:
|Online Application Form||1st/ September/ 2018|
|Final Date for Submission of Application||22nd/September/ 2018|
|Application correction||27th/ September/ 2018|
|Final date for registration (with late fee)||1st/ October/ 2018|
|Final Date for Requesting Change of Examination City (an additional fee will be applicable)||16th/ November/ 2018|
|Mock Test Release||3rd week of November 2018|
|Admit Card Downloading Starts||4th/ January/ 2019|
|GATE Aptitude Test||2nd/ & 3rd/ February/2019 (9:30 AM to 12:00 Noon) and 9th/ & 10th/ February/ 2019 (2:30 PM to 5:30 PM)|
|Answer Key publish||Within a few days after exam|
|Announcement of Results||16th/ March/ 2019|
|Score Card Release||20th/ March/2019 to 31st/ May/ 2019|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of April 2019|