GCET Application Form 2020 will be issued through online mode in the month of March 2020. It is the state level entrance exams managed by the Directorate of Technical Education,(DTE) Goa. Through this exam, students get admission in Architecture, Engineering, Medical and many other profession allied programmes. Goa common Entrance Test is held every year by the DTE, Goa. The admissions will be offered in the institutions & colleges of Goa state. Here In this article we are providing details about GCET Application Form 2020.
GCET Application Form 2020
- Students have to fill the GCET application form 2020 only through offline mode.
- Application form can be available from the official website & should be filled in student’s own hand witting.
- The application form filling process will be commenced from the last week of March 2020.
- Students will be allowed to fill the application form till the 1st week of April 2020.
- Students have to submit the GCET application form 2020 at the specified locations along with self attested copies of required documents.
- Students have to affix the latest passport size photograph in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details correctly and carefully.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1500/-.
- The application fee should be deposited via offline mode (DD).
- The DD should be drawn in favor of (Director of Technical Education, payable at Panaji at any scheduled bank).
GCET Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check the eligibility requirement given below for the programme in which they want to apply.
- Nationality: Should be an Indian National. NRI and OCI/PIO cardholders can apply under Non-Resident Indians (NRI) category.
- Domicile: Applicants must hold the Domicile of the Goa state.
- Engineering (BE): Applicants must Pass 12th exam with English, Mathematics and Physics along with one of the following additional subject (Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology/Chemistry).
- B.Pharma: Applicants should pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 45% marks & 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category students.
- Score Card: Admission to MBBS/BDS/BAMH/BHMS/Allied programmes will be offered through NEET score card 2020. Admission to architecture programme will be offered through NATA score card 2020.
Important Tentative Dates of GCET Application Form 2020
Here, we are mentioned the tentative dates of GCET 2020 application form
|Application form||Last week of March 2020|
|Final date to submit application form and access admit card||1st week of April 2020|
|Exam date||1st week of May 2020|
How to Apply
Students are advised to follow the steps given below to fill the GCET 2020 application form.
- Go to the official website.
- Download GCET application form 2020 and take printout of it in A4 size paper.
- Enter all the details correctly in the application form in your own hand writing.
- Fill the Demand Draft (DD) details for the payment.
- Affix the photograph in space given in the form.
- Submit the application form at the designated center along with Demand Draft, 2 identical photographs & required self attested documents/certificates.