GMAT 2018: A notification is about to be released regarding the GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Test) 2018 Examination. GMAT is an international level exam which is organised by the GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council). The exam of GMAT is organised all over the year by the official authority so as to give admissions in the Management Programme to the candidates. The candidates can attempt this exam 5 times in a year. The details of the exam are given here.
Eligibility Criteria for GMAT 2018 Examination:
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 18 years
- No upper age limit is there
- The candidates must have done Graduation or its equivalent degree
How to apply for GMAT 2018 Examination:
- The candidates can apply for GMAT Exam 2018 through online mode
- The candidates can apply according to their comfort ability anytime throughout the year
- The candidates can appear in the exam a maximum 1 time in a month and 5 times in a year.
- The candidates after their registration must keep safe the printout of the registration
GMAT 2018 Application fees:
The applicants who want to apply for the GMAT Exam 2018 must know the application fees for the same. The application fee for the Indian candidates is Rs.17027.5 while it is US$250 for Foreign candidates.
GMAT 2018 Exam pattern:
- The exam will be held in online mode
- The duration of 3 ½ hours is given
- The exam is of a total of 800 marks
- A total of 4 subjects are there namely Analytical Reasoning, Verbal, Quantitative and Integrated Reasoning.
GMAT 2018 Admit Card:
The Candidates who will apply for the GMAT 2018 Examination will have to get their admit card by logging into their account. After logging into their account they can easily download their admit card. The admit card will allow them to give the GMAT 2018 Examination.
GMAT 2018 Result:
The result of the GMAT Exam is declared within 3 weeks of the exam. The Candidates who will apply for the GMAT Exam 2018 will have to get their result by logging into their account.
Important dates for GMAT 2018 Examination:
All the candidates who are interested in applying for the GMAT Exam 2018 must know that there is no particular date to register for the GMAT Exam 2018. The candidates can apply anytime according to their suitability once the starting date of registration begins. They can apply a max. of 5 times in a year.