GMAT 2019 application will be opened throughout the year. Aspirants can apply for the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) any time in the academic session. Graduate Management Admission Test is an international entrance examination which is conducts in 17 cities across the India. The GMAT score card 2019 will be considered by various B-schools, universities & institutions. Graduate Management Admission Council manages the GMAT exam for providing admission in various management programmes. Here we are providing the details about GMAT 2019
GMAT 2019 Registration
Here we are providing the details about GMAT 2019 Registration
- GMAT registration 2019 form will be access through the official website.
- Applicants can apply for Graduate Management Admission Test according to their suitability.
- Students can schedule their exam on the basis of availability of examination dates.
- Aspirants can appear in this examination after 16 days from the last one.
- Aspirants can appear five times in a year.
- Fill the application form correctly and carefully incomplete form will not be entertained by the authority.
- Take the print out of filled –in- GMAT registration 2019 form for future use.
- The registration fee will be US $ 250 & Rs. 17,027 /- in India.
- Aspirants can make payment either offline or online payment mode.
Eligibility Criteria of GMAT 2019
Applicants must check the eligibility requirement before filling the application form
- The minimum age limit to apply for GMAT exam 2019 will be 18 years
- Applicant must hold Bachelor’s degree in any branch from recognized University
- Some of the Institutions have their own eligibility criteria which aspirants have to fulfill to get admission in that particular college.
GMAT 2019 Registration Dates
- To register for GMAT exam 2019, students can apply throughout the year.
- Students can select the time slot of exam according to their suitability.
How to Apply for GMAT 2019
Candidates must follow the steps given below to fill the GMAT application form 2019
- Visit the official website
- Click on the GMAT exam on the official website
- Firstly create a GMAC account
- Enter the registration details like Name, Country, E-mail ID etc and click on (Create Account) “Button”
- The registration procedure has been divided into six steps which are filling of (personal information/Profile information/Verify Profile/ Exam Schedule/confirming examination details/Payment process)
- Aspirants are allowed to choose the maximum 3 test
- After the payment of registration fee, aspirants should take printout of the application form for future use.
GMAT 2019 Exam pattern
- The exam will be held in online mode
- The duration of 3 ½ hours is given
- The GMAT exam 2019 is of a total of 800 marks
- The questions will be asked from the Four subjects are there namely Analytical Reasoning, Verbal, Quantitative and Integrated Reasoning.
GMAT 2019 Admit Card
The Candidates who will apply for the GMAT 2019 Examination will have to get their admit card by logging into their account. After logging into their account by using their login credentials. Aspirants can download their hall ticket. The admit card will allow them to give the GMAT 2019 Examination.
GMAT 2019 Result
The result of the GMAT Exam 2019 is declared within 3 weeks of the examination. The Candidates who will apply for the GMAT Exam 2019 will have to get their result by logging into their account.