Galgotias University School of Business has announced the admission process for MBA, MBA with Dual Specialization in International Business, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Information Technology Retail Management, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Media Management, Family Business, Business Analytics and Hospital & Health Care Management.the application process has been started .the admission and selection takes place through GU-MAT test organized by Galgotias university. Here we are providing information regarding GU MAT 2019.
GU-MAT 2019 Application Form
- Candidates can fill the application form through the online mode (official website ).
- The application form will be released by the authority in the month of December 2018.
- Candidates can fill and submit the application form till last week of May 2019
- The application fee is Rs. 500
- Candidates can deposit their fee through online mode
- It is necessary that the entire Original relevant documents Including Original Market sheet, Migration certificate etc. should be submitted to admissions office for verification.
- Admission to various programs will however be subject to verification of facts from the original documents of the students.
- In case any discrepancy shall arise, even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves all right to cancel the student’s admission.
GU MAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants must check the eligibility requirement before filling the form
- The candidates must hold graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates must secure at least 50% marks.
- Final year students are also eligible for GU MAT 2019.
Important Dates of GU MAT 2019
Here we are providing the tentative dates of GU MAT 2019
|December 2018||online application form of GU-MAT|
|Last week of May 2019||Last date to apply for GU-MAT|
|First week of June 2019||Admit Card|
|Second week of June 2019||GU-MAT Exam|
|June 2019||Announcement of Result|
|Delhi/NCR||Jaipur||Ranchi and Varanasi|
- Mode of Exam: The GU MAT exam will be held via Offline (Pencil and Paper Based)
- Date of Exam: The exam will be conducted on 2nd week of June 2019
- Duration of Exam: The duration of exam will be around 90 Minutes
- Type of Questions : Objective Type will be asked in GU MAT exam
- Section: paper will be divided into three parts (Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills and Basic Aptitude)
- Number of Question: Each part has 30 questions
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for correct answer
- Negative Marking: no negative marking
Documents required at the time of Counselling
Students should bring the following documents in original and 2sets of photocopies for counseling.
- GU-MAT 2019 Admit card
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 10th Passing Certificate
- Class 10+2 Mark Sheet
- Class 10+2 Passing Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet/Degree
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Gap year affidavit (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Aadhaar Card (mandatory)
- 8 recent Passport size photo
Note – candidates are requested to bring the above mentioned documents (Photo copies as well as originals) for verification. After verification of about said documents students will be allowed for counselling, Allotment of programmes once made is final.
- Students will be not allowed to appear for the Entrance Exam without valid Admit Card.
- In the Exam hall, students should produce the Admit card/Hall Tickets when demanded by the invigilator.
- Admit Card can be downloaded or received by email from the university official website.
- Hall tickets will not be sent by the authority through post.
- Students shall retain their Admit cards for Admission counseling process.
- Students shall be present at the exam center 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Any malpractice or attempt to commit malpractice in the exam hall or any violation of the rules will lead to disqualification of the students.
- Aspirants should arrive at the exam centre as per reporting time mentioned in the hall ticket and also bring valid Id proof for Verification
- Student should sit in pre allocated seat
- Student should maintain silence during and after the admission test
- Students must sign the attendance sheet in presence of invigilator
- Student will not be allowed to carry written material inside the exam hall
- Student are not allowed to write anything behind the Admit card
- Student are not allowed to carry any electronic device like Mobile phone, calculators etc
- Student will not be allowed to go out of exam hall till the completion of the entire exam time
- Students are not allowed to carry eatable items inside the examination hall, except water bottles.