GUJCET 2020 Application form will be available in the month of January 2020.It is a state level entrance exam which is administrated by the GSHSEB (Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board). This entrance exam will be organized for providing admission to engineering and degree/diploma pharmacy courses in government, grant in aid & self finance institutes of Gujarat. Aspirants can appear this entrance test after passing 10+2 exam. Here we are providing the information related to GUJCET 2020.
GUJCET 2020 Application Form
- GUJCET 2020 application form will be available from the last week of January 2020 via online mode.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory to fill the GUJCET application form.
- Applicants are advised to fill the online application form correctly.
- Applicants have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature JPEG/JPG format.
- There will be no editing facility after the form submission.
- The last date of application form will be in the month of February 2020.
- Applicants have to submit the prescribed registration fee of Rs. 300/-.
- There is no need to send the printed form to the authority.
- Take the printout of GUJCET application form for further record.
GUJCET 2020 Tentative Dates
Here students can check the tentative schedule of GUJCET 2020 exam
|Notification Release||Second week of January 2020|
|Application Release||Last week of January 2020|
|Last date to apply||First week of February 2020|
|Admit Card Issue||Third week of March 2020|
|Date of Exam||Second week of April 2020|
|Answer Key Release||Third week of April 2020|
|Result Declaration||Fourth week of April 2020|
|Counselling||First week of June 2020|
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria for appearing the GUJCET 2020 exam are as follows:
- Nationality: Students must be the citizen of India.
- Domicile: Aspirants must hold the domicile of Gujarat state. Those who are the resident of Gujarat but are residing outside the Gujarat state are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Examination: Applicant must pass the 10+2 exam from the recognized board.
- Subjects: Students must pass the qualifying exam with PCM group (Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject).
- Minimum Marks: Pass above examination with at least 45% marks and 40% marks in case of SC/ST & SEBC.
- Appearing: Appearing students can also
For Pharmacy Degree Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants must clear class 10+2 from the recognized board with “Physics & Chemistry” as mandatory subjects & any one of given subjects, i.e. (Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology).
- Minimum Marks: Qualify above exam with minimum 45% marks for GEN/OBC category & 40% marks for SC/ST & SEBC category.
For Diploma Course:
- Qualifying Exam: pass 12th exam from the recognized board with Physics & chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Biology/Mathematics.
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2020
- Mode of Exam: The GUJCET exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Number of Questions: Total 120 objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Type of Questions: Only multiple choice questions will be asked in GUJCET exam.
- Maximum Marks: Exam will be of total 120 marks.
- Exam Duration: The Duration of Examination will be of Three hours.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given form correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be minus for each wrong answer.
- Language: The paper will be asked English, Hindi and Gujarati.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Physics||40 questions||40 Marks|
|Chemistry||40 questions||40 Marks|
|Mathematics/Biology||40 questions||40 Marks|
|Total||120 questions||120 Marks|