Haryana HTET 2018 Application form Imp dates. Haryana Teaching Eligibility test 2016-2017 came in the headlines of daily news. As we all know that this test is being mentally alert for the teachers who are being interested in teaching as well as who are being good and capable of taking challenges in their near future.
Haryana HTET 2018
Current status of Haryana HTET Examination: Hault
Those who are possessing the special knowledge about aptitude, reasoning and ability to face the new world of their life in their Elementary, Secondary and Senior Secondary were being given the chances to prove their skills.”HTET” has being conducted by the board and their instructions, guidelines and they rules were laid down by the National Council for Teacher Education and the Haryana department of school and education.
HTET Application form has not started. This news come from the newspaper, official notification still not publish.
Applicants who are possessing the minimum qualification must read the following instructions which are given below.
Haryana HTET 2018 has three levels:
- FOR THE PRIMARY TEACHER (classes I to V) should have cleared two year of diploma in Education (D.El.Ed)
- FOR THE SECONDARY TEACHER (classes VI TO VIII) must be graduate and B.ED (relevant subject)
- Special education and degree should be privileged and should have knowledge about different subject (With B.Ed in relevant education).
“ADMIT CARD” will not be poisoned and it will be available on board website. Those individuals who didn’t get their admit card should appear “Special Examination Branch”.
DATE OF EXAMINATION Haryana HTET 2018:
- Online Application Registration: July 2018
- Last Date to submit online application: August 2018
- Admit card Availability: September 20018
- Exam Date: October 2018
1 .For the General and OBC Category 600 rs(computer based exam) and 700rs (for OMR)
2. For SC 300 rs (computer based exam) and 350(for OMR)
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS AND THE PROVISIONS:
1- Candidates should only be allowed in the examination hall when he/she must possess the admit card.
2-Candidates should not be allowed to carry cell phones.
3-No calculating devices are allowed.
Rest details related to the admit card, answer key and result will be updated soon.