HP PAT 2019 application form will be issued by the authority from the 3rd week of April 2019. HP PAT (Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test) will be regulated by the HPTEB, Dharamshala every year. It is a state level test to get admission into first year & lateral entry of various Diploma programmes. Through HP PAT exam, candidates can get admission in various government & private (unaided) Polytechnic colleges in the state of Himachal Pradesh (HP). Here, we are providing the information of HP PAT 2019.
HP PAT Application Form 2019
Students are suggested to fill the HP PAT 2019 online application form only after reading the prospectus.
- Aspirants have to fill the HP PAT application form via online mode.
- Students can fill and submit the HP PAT 2019 application form from the 3rd week of April 2019.
- Students must fill the online application form till the 2nd week of May 2019.
- All the details should be filled carefully and correctly.
- Applicants have to upload the photograph and signature in the application form as per the given format.
- Take the printed copy of filled-in-application form for further communication.
- The application will be Rs. 650/- for general category candidates.
- The application will be Rs. 400/- for OBC/SC/ST candidates
- Students can pay the examination fee either through online mode or through any State Bank of India Challan.
Students must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Domicile: Must hold the domicile of Himachal Pradesh state.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must pass the 10th exam from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Aspirants must secured 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: The necessary subjects in the qualifying exam are Mathematics, Science &English.
- Appearing: Appearing students can also apply HP PAT.
Important Tentative Dates of HP PAT 2019
Here, students can check the tentative dates of HP PAT Exam 2019
|Opening of application form||3rd week of April 2019|
|Closing of application form||2nd week of May 2019|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of May 2019|
|Exam date||3rd week of May 2019|
|Releasing of answer key||4th week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling starts from||1st week of June 2019|
HP PAT Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through OMR sheet (offline mode).
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Total Questions: Total of 150 questions will be asked.
- Type of Questions: Only multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Language of the Paper: The exam will be published in both English and Hindi medium.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|