IIMT University Ph.D Common Entrance Test 2020 Application form will be released in the month of May 2020. The application form will be invited for admission to various Ph.D. courses in the University. The admission will be done on the basis of merit & availability of seats through Entrance test followed by a PI (personal Interview) round. The Ph.D. courses are of minimum 3 years and governed by Ph.D. ordinance of the University. Here you can check the information about IIMT University Ph.D Common Entrance Test 2020.
Ph.D Programmes Disciplines
Ph.D will be offered in various disciplines as mention below:
·Engineering and Technology in the fields of Computer Science and Engineering.
·Electronics and Communication Engineering
·Computer Science and Application
·Management & Commerce
·Microbiology and Biotechnology
·Environmental Science and Library Science
IIMT University Ph.D Common Entrance Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must hold PG degree in relevant subject of a recognized University, with minimum 55% marks.
- Students belonging to SC/ST category and/or physically handicapped students, a relaxation of 5% in marks shall be given under eligibility conditions.
- Teachers working in any University and having a teaching/research/other relevant experience of minimum 5 years may be permitted a five percent relaxation in marks.
Selection will be done on the basis of Entrance examination and Personal interview round. Candidates who have cleared JRF-NET/GATE/GPAT with at minimum 55 % marks at PG level will be exempted from entrance test but has to appear for a PI round.
Important Tentative Dates of IIMT University Ph.D Entrance Test
Here we are providing the tentative schedule of Ph.D Common Entrance Test 2020:
|April 2020||Application form availability|
|May 2020||Final date of Submission of application online|
|May 2020||Final date of Submission of hard copy of application form with necessary documents|
|4th week of May 2020||Entrance Exam|
|Last week of May 2020||Announcement of Result|
|June 2020||Date of Viva/personal Interview|
|June 2020||Declaration of Final result|
How to Apply
Applicants have to follow the following steps to fill the IIMT University Ph.D Common Entrance Test 2020 application form
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will apply the entrance exam through the official website of the University.
- The applicant is advised to fill the application form carefully.
- Applicant has to upload scanned images of photograph(less than 50 KB) and signature (less than 20 KB) in JPG /JPEG format.
- Applicant will make payment of Rs. 1000 as application fee.
- Alternatively IIMT University Ph.D Application form 2020 may be downloaded and filled- in by hand.
- The payment in this case of downloaded form will be deposit through DD. The bank draft should be drawn in favor of IIMT University payable at Meerut.
Submission of printed copy of application and documents
The candidates have to submit the Hardcopy of application form with properly signed along with self- attested qualifying marks sheet and other required documents along with DD or online Fee Acknowledgement slip through registered post to the address given below
O Pocket Ganga Nagar,
Entrance examination will comprise of two sections:
- Section-I: Aptitude Test comprising 50 questions
- Type of Question: Section –I paper will contain Multiple-choice questions
- Duration of Test: The duration of test will be 1 hour
- Marks: 100 marks
- Section-II: Section II paper will be Subject Specific Test (Objective/ Subjective)
- Duration of Test: The duration of exam will be 2 Hours
- Marks: 150 marks
- 2 marks will be given for correct answer (objective), there is no negative/penalty marking.
- Subject Specific test will also be of Objective / subjective type based on subject specific stream.
- Syllabus for different Subject Specific exam will be of PG level.