IISC 2020 Application Form will be provided only through online mode. The admission process will be conducted by the Indian Institute of Science every year. IISC does not organize any entrance exam for providing admission in UG, PG, Research & Ph.D programmes. To get admission into these programmes, students must qualify these exams such as (JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, CEED, JAM, KVPY and GATE) exams. Here we are providing information related to IISC 2020 Application Form.
IISC 2020 Application Form
In this section applicants can check the details about IISC Application form
- Applicants can fill the form through the official website.
- IISC application form will be released from 1st week of February 2020.
- Applicants can fill the form till 4th week of March 2020.
- At the time of form filling, upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in given format.
- Students are advised to fill the application form correctly and take a printout of form for future use.
Application fee can be submit via online mode
|Bachelor’s Courses||GEN/OBC/KM students||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/PWD students||Rs. 250/-|
|Master’s Courses||General / OBC and Sponsored students from( Defence, DRDO, BARC, ISRO, NAL, KSRTC, BMTC, BDA PWD and CPRI)||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST/PWD students||Rs. 400/-|
|ERP students (All categories)||Rs. 2000/-|
Eligibility Criteria of IISC
Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the IISC 2020 Application Form
For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Must pass class 12th exam from recognized board with physics, chemistry, mathematics (PCM group).
- Minimum Marks: Applicants have to secure at least 60% marks and relaxed to pass class for SC/ST students.
- Exam: It is mandatory to have NEET/KVPY/JEE Main/JEE Advance score card
- Appearing : Appearing students those are expecting to complete 10+2 exam in 2020 can also apply.
For M.Tech/M.Des/M.Mgt Courses:
- Must hold undergraduate degree in Engineering and Technology or Postgraduate degree in science/physical sciences/mathematics/statistics/geology/instrumentation /electronic or MCA with valid GATE score card for M.Tech course.
- Students must hold undergraduate degree in (Engineering/Technology/Design /Architecture) with valid (CEED/GATE score card) for M.Des.
- Students must hold undergraduate degree in Engineering/Technology with valid (GATE/GMAT/CAT score) for M.Mgt.
Important Tentative Date of IISC 2020 Application Form
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of IISC Admission 2020
For UG Courses
|February/ 2020||Availability of Application Form|
|April/ 2020||Last dates of submit the application form|
|Within 1 week from the date of declaration of result||Final date to update the scores of( KVPY/IIT-JEE (Main) / IIT-JEE (Advance)/ NEET )exams|
For PG Courses
|February/ 2020||Availability of Application form|
|March/ 2020||Final date of the submission of the application|
|March/ 2020 (upto 5:30 PM)||Final date to receipt the Sponsored/ERP applications|
|April/ 2020||Final date to update the scores of Joint( CSIR-UGC NET for JRF/UGC NET for JRF/ICMR-JRF/ DBT-JRF/JEST)exam|
|May/ 2020||Aptitude Test/Interview for M.Tech, M.Des, M.Mgt programme|
|May/ 2020||Interview for Research courses|
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of IISC.
- Choose the programme “UG/PG”.
- Click on the link (New User to register click here).
- Now, fill your basic details such as name, nationality, date of birth, email id, etc.
- Click on the “Register” button, after entering basic details.
- E-mail will be sent to the student registered email id about verification of registration.
- Click on that linkfill your personal details, qualification details, national entrance exam.
- Students are advised to note down their “Application Number”.
- Upload your photograph and signature in specific size.
- Submit the application fee only via online mode.
- Click on the submit button for final submission of application form.
- Keep the print out of the filled application form for further use.