IIT JAM 2018 Exam Date Application Form Eligibility Pattern. A notification is soon about to get published regarding the IIT JAM 2018 Exam. The authority which is going to release the notification for the IIT JAM 2018 Exam is known as IIT (Indian Institute of Technology). IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc) is organised by the IIT all over the nation in which lakh of applicants appear. The applicants who want to check the details of the IIT JAM 2018 Exam and want to apply for the same can check the details here.
IIT JAM 2018 Exam Date Application Form Eligibility Pattern
Institutes in which admissions are provided:-
- IIT Bhubaneshwar
- IIT Bangalore
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Gandhinagar
- IIT Hyderabad
- IIT Madras
- IIT Indore
- IIT Patna
- IIT Roorkee
- IIT Roopar
Eligibility Criteria for IIT JAM 2018 Exam Date Application:
- The applicants who want to apply for the IIT JAM 2018 Exam must have done graduation in Science Stream in which they must have gotten a min. of 55% marks (50% for the SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- The applicants who are graduate via Distant Learning Programmes are also eligible to apply
- Both the Indian Candidates and the Foreign Candidates can apply for this exam
- The applicants who are about to appear in the Final Year Exam of the Graduation Degree can also apply.
How to apply for the IIT JAM 2018 Exam Date Application:
- Go to the official website of the IIT JAM to apply
- Then they must register there on the website by entering their details
- Login onto the website to apply for the IIT JAM 2018 Exam
- Then click on apply online
- Then fill the application form of the IIT JAM 2018 Exam by entering details
- Then after filling the application form submit the same along with the application fees
- Take the print of the application form.
Application fees :
The applicants who want to apply for the IIT JAM 2018 Exam must pay the application fees for the same. The application fees for the Paper I is Rs.1500 for the General and OBC category candidates and Rs.750 for the SC/ST and PwD category candidates. The application fees for the Paper II is Rs.2100 for the General and OBC category candidates and Rs.1050 for the SC/ST and PwD category candidates.
Exam pattern of the IIT JAM 2018 Exam:
The applicants who want to apply for the IIT JAM 2018 Exam must know the Exam Pattern of the same.
|Section A||30 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Section B||10 MSQs (Multiple Select Questions)|
|Section C||20 NAT (Numerical Answer Type)|
Important Dates for the IIT JAM 2018 Exam Date:
|Starting of IIT JAM 2018 Exam Application||1st week of September 2017|
|Last date to apply for IIT JAM 2018 Exam||1st week of October 2017|
|Admit cards will be out in||January 2018|
|IIT JAM 2018 Exam will be held||2nd week of February 2018|
|Result of IIT JAM 2018 Exam will be out||Last week of March 2018|