IIT JEE Main 2018 Exam Date Application form Pattern Eligibility. A notification is about to be released by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The notification is about the famous national level examination called JEE Main 2018 Exam. JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is a national level examination which is organised in all over the nation by the CBSE Board so as to provide admissions in the B.Tech programmes in the famous institutes of India. The aspirants who are about to apply for the JEE Main 2018 Exam can check all the details related to the same here on this page.
IIT JEE Main 2018 Exam Date Application form
Eligibility Criteria for the JEE Main 2018 Exam Date Application:
- The Aspirants must have done 10+2 (HSC) or its equivalent from a recognised institute in the year 2016 or 2017. The aspirants who have clear 10+2 in 2015 cannot apply.
- The Aspirants must have gotten a min. of 55% marks (50% for the Reserved category like SC/ST/OBC and PwD) in their 10+2
- The Aspirants must not born on or before 1st October 1993 for General Category Aspirants and 1st October 1988 for SC/ST/OBC aspirants.
- The aspirants can attempt a maximum of 3 times for the JEE Main 2018 Exam
- The Aspirants must have done their 10+2 with PCM as compulsory subjects
How to apply for JEE Main 2018 Exam Date Application:
The aspirants who want to apply for the JEE Main 2018 Exam must visit the official site of the same which happens to be jeemain.nic.in. There they must click on the option Apply for the JEE Main 2018 Exam. Then the aspirants must enter all their details like Personal details, Academic Details, etc. Then after that they must submit the application form of the JEE Main 2018 Exam along with the application fees of it.
Application fees –
The aspirants who want to apply for the JEE Main 2018 Exam must submit the application fees for the same. The application fees can be filled through online modes like Debit or Credit Cards or NEFT etc and also through offline modes like Bank-challan etc. The application fees for the Paper I Offline Mode for the General and OBC category male candidates is Rs.1000 and for SC/ST/PwD and Girls candidates is Rs.500 while for Online mode for General and OBC category male candidates is Rs.500 and for SC/ST/PwD and Girls candidates is Rs.250.
For both Paper I and II Offline Mode for the General and OBC category Male candidates is Rs.1800 and for SC/ST/PwD and Girls candidates is Rs.900 while for Online mode for General and OBC category male candidates is Rs.1300 and for SC/ST/PwD and Girls candidates is Rs.650.
- The JEE Main 2018 Exam takes place in both Offline as well as online mode
- 3 hours duration is provided for the paper of JEE Main
- The Paper includes PCM subjects in its syllabus
- 4 marks are given for a correct answer
- 1 marks are deducted for an incorrect answer
- The aspirants can select any medium like English or Hindi for the paper
Important dates for JEE Main 2018 Exam Date Application:
- Starting of Online Application procedure – 1st week of December 2017
- Last date to apply online – 1st week of January 2018
- Application form correction option will be given – 2nd week of January 2018
- Admit Card will be out – 1st week of March 2018
- JEE Main 2018 Exam will take place in offline mode – 1st week of April 2018
- JEE Main 2018 Exam will take place in online mode – 2nd week of April 2018
- OMR Sheets and Official Answer Key will be out – 3rd week of April 2018
- Result will be out – Last week of April 2018