Jharkhand JAC TET 2018-2019 Application Exam Date Eligibility Pattern. A notification is about to be released regarding the Jharkhand TET 2018 Exam by the Jharkhand Board. The official authority of Jharkhand Education Board will soon organised the Jharkhand TET 2018 Exam all over the state of Jharkhand. The applicants who want to apply for the Jharkhand TET 2018 Exam can check the complete details here.
Jharkhand JAC TET 2018
Eligibility JAC TET 2018 Exam:
For Paper I – The applicants must have done 12th and they must also have a B.Ed or D.El.Ed degree. They must have secured about 45% marks in their 12th to apply. Final year candidates can also apply.
For Paper II – The applicants must have a Graduation degree along with a B.Ed or D.El.Ed Degree in order to apply. They must have gotten around 50% in their qualifications. Final year candidates can also apply.
How to Apply JAC TET 2018:
- The Candidates can apply online for the Jharkhand TET 2018 Exam
- They must visit jac.nic.in which is the official site of the authority
- There they must click on the official notification and then register by entering all their details
- Then they must fill the Jharkhand TET 2018 Exam Application form
- Then they must pay the fees and submit the form
Application fees –
The applicants must pay the Jharkhand TET 2018 Exam Application fees to complete the Registration process. The application fees can be paid by any of the methods like offline or online. The candidates can use their Debit or Credit cards, NEFT, E-wallet, Bank Challan etc. The application fee to register for the Jharkhand TET 2018 Exam is Rs.500 for the General and OBC applicants while the same is Rs.250 for the SC/ST/PwD applicants.
- JAC TET Exam will be of 150 marks
- 90 minutes duration will be given to complete the paper
- No negative marking is there.
- Objective Type Questions (MCQs) will be there in the exam
- The applicants need to secure 50% marks to qualify the exam
For Paper I – The applicants in order to prepare for the Paper I will have to learn topics like Child Development and Pedagogy, Mathematics, Science, Language I and Language II.
For Paper II – The applicants in order to prepare for the Paper I will have to learn topics like Child Development and Pedagogy, Mathematics, Science, Language I and Language II and Social Science.
Important dates for Jharkhand JAC TET 2018 Exam:
- Starting of Jharkhand TET 2017 Exam Application – September 2018
- Last date of Online Application – October 2018
- Jharkhand TET 2017 Exam will be held – November 2018
- Answer key and Result will be out – December 2018
Note – The dates are tentative and the exact schedule will be out soon.