JEEP 2019(Uttarakhand Polytechnic) is a state level examination, which is administrated by the UBTER (Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee). The JEEP is organized for providing admission to students in various engineering or non-engineering polytechnic courses. Students seeking for admission in various polytechnic colleges of Uttarakhand state can appear for JEEP 2019. Here we are providing the information about JEEP 2019 including application form, eligibility, dates etc.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 (JEEP)
JEEP 2019 Application Form
Here, applicants can check the details about JEEP 2019 Application Form
- The JEEP (Uttarakhand Polytechnic) Application Form 2019 will be issued only through online mode.
- The application forms will be provided at various polytechnic institutions of Uttarakhand state.
- Students are suggested to fill all the necessary details carefully and correctly in the application form.
- Upload the photograph and signature at prescribed form.
- The application fee will be Rs. 800/- for general category
- The application fee will be Rs. 500/- for SC & ST categories.
- The application fee payment can be done while obtaining the JEEP application form 2019.
JEEP 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria before filling the JEEP application form 2019
- Qualifying Exam: Applicant must have passed the 10th /10+2 or from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Students have to obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Domicile: Students should belong to Uttarakhand state or must have studied from Uttarakhand state.
Important Tentative Dates of JEEP 2019
Students can check the tentative dates of JEEP (Uttarakhand Polytechnic) 2019:
|Application form announced||1st week of January 2019|
|Final date to submit the application form||4th week of March 2019|
|Final date of printing-filled-up form||4th week of March 2019|
|Admit card||2nd week of April 2019|
|Exam date (Group: E/P)||Last week of April 2019|
|Exam date (Group: H/M/G/T/A)||Last week of April 2019|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of May 2019|
|Counselling start||Second week of June 2018|
JEEP Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode. Students have to use black or blue point pen to mark their answers.
- Duration: The total exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 5 marks will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be minus for each incorrect answer.
Engineering or Technology Examination Pattern
|50 %||Physics & Chemistry|
Diploma in Engineering (Lateral Entry)
|15 %||General Engineering|
|Scheduled Tribe||04 %|
|Scheduled Caste||19 %|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||14 %|
|Freedom Fighter||02 %|
|Ex-army man/disabled/Dependents candidates||03 %|
|NCC Candidate||03 %|
|Physical Handicapped||05 %|
JEEP Admit Card 2019
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Admit card 2019 will be released through online mode. It will be issued before 15 days from the examination. Students must check the details mentioned on the admit card. In case of any mistake in the admit card contact immediately to the official. Admit card will comprises all examination details.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Result 2019
The authority will release the JEEP Result through online mode. Students who will appear in the exam can view their result through the website of authority. Rank list will also be released along with the JEEP result 2019.Merit list will be prepared as per the marks secured by the aspirants in the entrance exam. Merit list will be released separately for all the programmes.