West Bengal Polytechnic 2018 or JEXPO 2018 Application or JEXPO 2018 Registration Date Pattern. An official notification is to be announced soon regarding the JEXPO 2018 Exam. JEXPO exam which is also called as West Bengal Polytechnic Exam will be soon conducted in the year 2018 for which a notification is about to be released by its official authority. West Bengal State Council of Technical Education is the authority which organises the JEXPO Exam every year. The applicants who want to apply for the JEXPO 2018 Exam can check the details here.
West Bengal Polytechnic JEXPO 2018
Important dates for JEXPO 2018 Exam:
|Application form available||Last week of January 2018|
|Last date for form submission||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit the OMR application||1st week of March 2018|
|Admit card downloading starts||1st week of April 2018|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2018|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of May 2018|
|Counselling begin||June 2018|
How to Apply JEXPO 2018:
- The candidates who want to apply for JEXPO Exam 2018 can apply via online and offline mode
- The Application form will be available at several govt. institutions, and other Polytechnic institutions of West Bengal
- The applicants can apply online by going onto the official website
- The candidates must upload their documents to fill the form
- They must pay the fees to complete the JEXPO Exam 2018 Application process
JEXPO 2018 Application fees:
- Online fees is 450/-(Rs. 225/- for Kanyashree Enrollees)
- Offline fees is 500/- (Rs. 250/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
Eligibility Criteria for JEXPO 2018 Exam:
Qualification – The applicants who are to apply for the JEXPO Exam 2018 must have done their HSC (10th Class) with at least 35% marks from a recognized and a reputed board/institute.
Age limit – The candidates must not be born after 1st of July 2003
Appearing – The candidates who are going to appear in the Final Year Examinations can also apply.
JEXPO Exam 2018 pattern:
- There will be MCQs (Objective Type) Questions in the paper
- The duration of 2 hours will be given to complete the paper
- There are two sections in the paper, first is Mathematics and second is Physics and Chemistry
- A total of 100 questions will be there
- Each question will be of 2 marks each
Rest details related to the Admit card, answer key and counselling will be updated soon