JEXPO 2019 (WB Polytechnic) exam will be administrated by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSC TE). It is organized to provide admission to the various diploma courses in architecture/ engineering/technology. These diploma courses are offered by the polytechnic colleges in West Bengal state. JEXPO is a state level polytechnic examination. In this article, we are providing detailed information about JEXPO 2019 Exam including important dates, application form, eligibility etc.
JEXPO 2019 Application Form
Here, candidates can get details about the WB Polytechnic application form 2019:
- The JEXPO application form will be available both online or offline mode from the last week of January 2019.
- Students will get the OMR application form along with information brochure from the polytechnics colleges till the 1st week of March 2019.
- The Final date to fill online application will be the 3rd week of March 2019.
- Students, those who fill OMR application form, they have to submit the application form to any of the polytechnics colleges of West Bengal.
- Candidates should take the Hard copy of the filled application for future reference.
- The OMR application fee will be Rs. 500 and Rs. 250 for valid Kanyashree enrollees.
- Students, those fill application through online mode, they have pay Rs. 450 and Rs. 225 for valid Kanyashree enrollees.
Students can check the complete eligibility requirement here:
- Citizenship: Students must be the Indian citizen.
- Age Criteria: Applicants should not be born after 1 July 2004.There is no maximum age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying students must Passed Secondary or its equivalent examination with English, Physical Science/Science and Mathematics subjects from the recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: students must Passed the qualifying exam with minimum 35% marks (no rounding up).
- Appearing Students: Appearing Candidates can also apply.
JEXPO 2019 Exam Dates
Here students can check the tentative dates of JEXPO exam 2019
|Application Form Release||Last week of January 2019|
|Online Form Submission Last Date||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit OMR Application||1st week of March 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||1st week of April 2019|
|JEXPO Exam Date||Last week of April 2019|
|Result/Merit List Publish||3rd week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of June 2019|
The examination pattern details are mention here:
- Papers: The exam will be organized in two papers, i.e. Paper 1: Mathematics and Paper 2: Physics & Chemistry.
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Duration: The duration will be 2 hours for each paper.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 multiple choice type questions will be asked.
- Total Marks: The exam will be of total 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given to the candidates, for the correct answer.
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Paper 1||Mathematics||100 questions||2 hours|
|Paper 2||Physics||50 questions|
|Total||200 questions||4 hours|