JEXPO 2020 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2019. It is a state level entrance exam which is also called as WB Polytechnic exam. It is a Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics managed by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCT). It is organized for providing admission into the 1st year of Diploma programmes in Engineering & Technology. Through this exam, students can get admission in the various government/private aided polytechnic institutions of the state. Here we are providing the information related to JEXPO 2020 Application Form.
JEXPO 2020 Application Form
Here we are mentioned the details about WB Polytechnic Form 2020
- Applicants can get the JEXPO application form 2020 along with the information brochure through both offline and online mode.
- JEXPO 2020 online application form will be available in the month of January 2020.
- Students have to fill the application form before the 1st week of March 2020.
- Applicants must fill personal details, qualification details & upload scanned images and photograph correctly.
- Offline application form can be getting from all Governments, Government sponsored or self-financed polytechnics affiliated to the SD WBSCT & VE, Govt. ITI s including PTP run Private and Government ITIs in West Bengal. The completely filled in WB Polytechnic application form (offline) is to be submitted to the designated polytechnic centers.
- Applicants who are filling the application form through the website can take a printout of the filled-in application and preserve it safe for further use.
- Students who are filling the forms through online mode have to pay Rs. 450 and Rs. 225 for Kanyashree enrollees.
- The Registration fee for OMR application form will be Rs. 500 and 250 for Kanyashree enrollees.
- The Registration/Application fee will be submitted through online method.
JEXPO Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must satisfy the below given eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicants should passed/appearing 10th board exam from any of the recognized board.
- Applicants must score at least 35% marks in qualifying examination.
- There is no maximum age limit to appear in the examination.
Important Tentative Dates of JEXPO 2020 Application Form
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates JEXPO Application Form 2020
|Availability of application form along with information brochure||January/ 2019|
|Closing date to access the JEXPO 2020 application form||March /2019|
|Closing date to submit the filled-in JEXPO application form||March/ 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||April/ 2019|
How to Apply
After reading the information brochure, students can fill the JEXPO application form 2020 by following the steps mentioned below:
- Navigate the official website.
- Fill the details like qualification, personal, contact, etc carefully.
- Applicants must follow the instructions to choose the password.
- At the time of form filling, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in given format.
- Click on the submit button to submit the JEXPO 2020 application form.
- Pay the requisite Registration /Application fee.
- Take a printout of fee receipt and the application form for future use.